What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

View attachment 1459493 View attachment 1459494

I had a hankering for something special today. This habanos cigar should do the trick right Andrew @NewBlades16 ?! (Yes, with a Dr. Pepper.)

I love totin’ a knife with good thin stag on both sides! Have a great weekend everyone! That goes triple for you Jeff Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund , one for each granddaughter you will be totin’ home for Thanksgiving! And I am thankful for Americans like your son who keep us safe and free!

(@Jiki , your box is full, but I believe we have a micarta for you!)

Last edited:
Road trip. Going to north Georgia to fetch my three grand daughters and bring them home to spend Thanksgiving at our house. They lived with us for a while before their Dad, my oldest son, passed away from war injuries. So it will be like coming home for them. It should be obvious what I am thankful for.

My iphone did an auto “upgrade” last night, and now my photos of today’s road trip totes refuse to load. Got the Forum Buck, a Schrade 94OT, and an old S&W model 38 Airweight Bodyguard in 38Sp in my pocket.

Anyway, listening to an Idianapolis rock station, and the DJ said something I thought you folks would like:
“If an old guy is cutting slices off an apple with an old pocket knife, and eating them off the blade, and he gives you some advice, you should listen”.:D

Have a blessed Saturday, and as my friend Ron Half/Stop Half/Stop says, Y’all stay safe out there!;)

n7WFfcZ.jpg

inspected by
:)
r5PWJd6.jpg

Finished picking up my leaves and some for my neighbor who had a knee replaced . Total for the year = me 46 + neighbor 5 = 51 Total Loads . Then put the Collector System away . It has given me 16 seasons with almost no problems .

and of course I was carrying these 2 old guys who have given me Zero problems .

Harry
Harry if I was your neighbor you could definitely pickup my leaves! Just kidding! You’re a great friend and neighbor! And you’ve got some pretty nice ole knives my friend! :) :thumbsup:

I hope you have many happy Thanksgivings to come my friend :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a great weekend :) My two for today ;) :thumbsup:

WYlz7OJ.jpg

QwXqVsP.jpg
Thanks for the kind words Jack! Great carry choices today my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Been with the Forum Knife 18 from Buck for a couple of days, stropped it and it's deadly;) There's a large cardboard box awaiting execution before putting it in the rubbish bin, it will be a quick end:D

These are my 2 favourite Forum Knives the 14 and the 18, very different from each other but both appreciated. Hope this year's knife from Viper will join or even displace them :)

tgwKeh6.jpg
Those are definitely two beauties Will! :thumbsup: :)

Road trip. Going to north Georgia to fetch my three grand daughters and bring them home to spend Thanksgiving at our house. They lived with us for a while before their Dad, my oldest son, passed away from war injuries. So it will be like coming home for them. It should be obvious what I am thankful for.

My iphone did an auto “upgrade” last night, and now my photos of today’s road trip totes refuse to load. Got the Forum Buck, a Schrade 94OT, and an old S&W model 38 Airweight Bodyguard in 38Sp in my pocket.

Anyway, listening to an Idianapolis rock station, and the DJ said something I thought you folks would like:
“If an old guy is cutting slices off an apple with an old pocket knife, and eating them off the blade, and he gives you some advice, you should listen”.:D

Have a blessed Saturday, and as my friend Ron Half/Stop Half/Stop says, Y’all stay safe out there!;)
Have a good trip Jeff! What you said I said! ;) :thumbsup:

Safe travels !

I wish for a Safe Trip for you and family Jeff . And a great time with your grand daughters . You deserve it my friend . That is pretty good advice too .

Harry

Back