What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

And what a Lambsfoot is is!
Thank you, Jack. :)

Case-6308-Whittler-1983.jpg
Beauty! :cool::thumbsup:

Back home now from a memorable deer season.
We only got one deer (we were given another) but this year was quite different from any other I can think of. I shot at an 8 point buck, but missed - nerves got the best of me since it's been a few years since I've been able to go hunting at all. Another guy in our group got it though. I wasn't able to stay at the hunt camp (covid precautions) so I stayed at my sister's house all week. There was an Ontario provincial police officer shot about 15 minutes away from where my wife and I were hiking after the morning hunt. The officer and the guy who shot him both died. On a happier note, my wife and I found out that we'll be having a baby boy in March. Our daughter will be just over three when the baby comes.
JuYC4tM.jpg

The wife "Binge Watched" a series about a ranching family in Montana and their trials and tribulations called "Yellowstone" yesterday and is doing the same today so, I'll be in and out of the house going to the shop and shed and the house. I won't need anything heavy duty so I've slipped this Puma in my pocket for the day.

aDg4TKM.jpg

Back