What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I like the on-line church service. Nobody knows I'm not there.
These for the rest of today and probably tomorrow.
wF8hRrC.jpg

Those two look great together Ron, hope you enjoyed the game :) :thumbsup:

Nice find, Richards didn't produce too many Sheepsfoot patterns :thumbsup: One of my earliest memories is standing outside the works entrance to give my dad his lunch-box :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I've got some work to do today, and thought this pair would be appropriate. Enjoy your Sunday folks :thumbsup:

z0dtwhM.jpg

XQgRJOA.jpg
Thanks Jack! As usual of late, my team lost the game! :rolleyes: That’s a cool memory about your dads lunch box Jack! Those type of memories are important, maybe more now than ever! :cool: That’s a great pairing you’re carrying today! :) :thumbsup:

That’s a great looking breakfast with your Schrade! :)

Lambsfoot of the Week is a rosewood Hartshead Barlow I call LamBarJack:
View attachment 1460038

- GT
LamBarJack is looking great Gary! :thumbsup: :)

Sunday Carry!!! I guess my Indian River Jack is green enough!
8cB2rxT.jpg
You got a good one Taylor! :) :thumbsup:

Sunday at home, church service on-line and this knife in my pocket (Case Damascus Teardrop).

View attachment 1460247
Beautiful photo and a really nice Teardrop Dean! :) :thumbsup:

The wife "Binge Watched" a series about a ranching family in Montana and their trials and tribulations called "Yellowstone" yesterday and is doing the same today so, I'll be in and out of the house going to the shop and shed and the house. I won't need anything heavy duty so I've slipped this Puma in my pocket for the day.

aDg4TKM.jpg

Nice Puma, we don't see those often on the forum. My father had a Junior and a Senior, and I hope to bring one of them home when I visit my mother again (currently visits are on hold because she is at risk for several reasons, and I live in a hot zone for Covid).

Carrying this today, in anticipation of the arrival of the forum knife that I just got on the exchange:
tcV6H4a.jpg

Back