What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thank you Ron, it wasn't too bad thanks my friend :)

We were fortunate to have Sue acting as group photographer :) Sometime later, I received this A2 sized photo in the mail, got it framed on my wall :thumbsup:

OFMyzEo.jpg

That must have been fantastic Ron :) I hope you reminded Jeff that there's a special thread he can show off that nice-looking Lambsfoot of his in :D ;) Great-looking pairing there :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack! It was a short but nice visit with Jeff and his family! I’ll make a point to remind him about his lambsfoot! Sue is a great photographer. That’s a great photo of you and Stan! :thumbsup: Nice carry choices there buddy! :) :thumbsup:

That’s top notch right there Alan! :cool: I believe you’ve hit the stag lottery on your latest additions! :) :thumbsup:

That’s top notch right there Alan! :cool: I believe you’ve hit the stag lottery on your latest additions! :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Ron. Ever since Mike @knifeswapper stopped giving us a choice of picking a particular stag knife I was a little worried about what I’d get. I should’ve known better. Mike only has first rate goods.

- cheers, Jack............and you, fella :cool:

Thanks a lot Paul :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! It was a short but nice visit with Jeff and his family! I’ll make a point to remind him about his lambsfoot! Sue is a great photographer. That’s a great photo of you and Stan! :thumbsup: Nice carry choices there buddy! :) :thumbsup:

It sounded great Ron :) I'll leave it your capable hands my friend! :D ;) Thanks for the kind words :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1464521 Good morning! I’m totin Ebony and Micarta today. Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

Quality pairing buddy :) :thumbsup:

An effective cutter.
Elegant, too!

Fantastic stag and horn, Jose’! Anyone would be proud to have one of those in hand.
Any chance the bottom one started life as a hawkbill?
I was hoping that you and Jeff Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund would be able to get together . People will tend to get together if a meal can get worked into the deal somehow .

Harry
We would have jumped at the chance, meal or no meal, Harry.
You know what? A Bat Flu mask can’t hide that guy’s big ‘ol grin!:D

That’s great ~ did you have to completely disassemble it in order to pin the stag scales on?
I’ve noticed that about the meal Harry! :rolleyes: We had a great visit with Jeff, his wife and daughter. Just super nice folks. :)
Had a great visit, my friend!:thumbsup:;)

Going to be in and out of some spots I can't carry knives this week. Rest of the time I'll have an Alox Cadet on me, and a selection of other knives to grab if I need something else.
original.jpg
That’s when I ask myself how much do I really need to go in there?:D
Thank you Ron, it wasn't too bad thanks my friend :)

We were fortunate to have Sue acting as group photographer :) Sometime later, I received this A2 sized photo in the mail, got it framed on my wall :thumbsup:

OFMyzEo.jpg

That must have been fantastic Ron :) I hope you reminded Jeff that there's a special thread he can show off that nice-looking Lambsfoot of his in :D ;) Great-looking pairing there :thumbsup:
Duly chastised, mate!
Keep a spot warm for me over there, huh?
Cool photo!
Office day today as we recoup from yesterdays nine hour drive home. Carried a favorite 3318 since last Tuesday, switched to a favored 6308 for today. OH
Case-6308-Whittler-1983.jpg
We are recovering from our drive home from Georgia as well, Bruce.
Sure is a beautiful area!:thumbsup:

We would have jumped at the chance, meal or no meal, Harry.
You know what? A Bat Flu mask can’t hide that guy’s big ‘ol grin!:D

Had a great visit, my friend!:thumbsup:;)

We are recovering from our drive home from Georgia as well, Bruce.
Sure is a beautiful area!:thumbsup:
Glad y’all made it home safely Jeff! We really enjoyed the visit! Don’t forget to show that Walnut Lambsfoot in the Guardians thread. We all would appreciate seeing it occasionally! :) :thumbsup:

Case 6347 amber bone stockman today...a great knife, I have 4 or 5 47 patterns-all stainless, save one 1980 yellow 3347 in chrome vanadium carbon...all very tight and represent the best fit and finish and action of all my Case knives...some of the others have had lazy springs or over polished blades in my experience(about 40 or 50 different Cases' in my pile) but most very acceptable...cheers and happy monday gang!
https://i.imgur.com/WZ7AMgU.jpg

Back