What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I might be heading out early tomorrow, but I'll be toting a couple of pals ;) :thumbsup:

O2ufU66.jpg

xDJVN3p.jpg
Nice choices whether venturing out, or stuck waiting for deliveries!
Like you, I’m intrigued. I want to hear the most sensational story ever told!
It has been a long day again so I am using old Photos . I originally carried these 2 Russells . 1 Original and 1 Repro .

Then after lunch I changed them out for these 2 .
This Old Stag pruner

And this 2019 Blades Forum knife from Half/Stop Half/Stop

They make a very nice pair to carry .

Harry
Fine quartet, my friend! I like that idea of swapping mid-day. Since I can never make up my mind...
I’m wondering if that nice old Russel is one of the pair you bought at the Badger Show 3 years ago?
My bride has an old iron snowman about five ft tall that I put out every year. Wouldn’t you know it, one string of lights wouldn’t come on, so I had to re-string it with new LEDs yesterday. Maybe they will last longer?
Congrats on the whittler to join your impressive Schrade collection, Jeff! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
And plaudits to Ron for his thoughtful generosity! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

(I haven't worn shorts since September 1! :()

- GT
Thank you Gary. I agree, Ron’s a good guy. And he was NOT wearing shorts when we met for breakfast!
If you ever get a chance to meet another forum member, take it. One of these days, after this bat flu nonsense is behind us, and it’s safe again, and we drive through your area on our way up to my sister and bro-in-law’s Michigan hideaway, I’ll see if we can do a stop to meet you!
It’s another cold frosty morning here in South East Tennessee. Winter is finally upon us! :eek: I’m carrying these two this morning, but I’m recycling photos. Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50250541783_3a8695e66a_o_d.jpg
Love the subtle chocolate highlights in the Northwood, Ron.

Thanks for the kind words my friend . The Russell Barlows that I carried yesterday were both obtained this year . They are 2 that I had been trying to find for a while . I especially like the Original version because of the Double Hit of the Arrow on the pile side which I did not know about until it arrive . Some of the earlier photos taken .

Harry

Thanks for the kind words my friend . The Russell Barlows that I carried yesterday were both obtained this year . They are 2 that I had been trying to find for a while . I especially like the Original version because of the Double Hit of the Arrow on the pile side which I did not know about until it arrive . Some of the earlier photos taken .

Harry
Great Russell’s Harry! That oldie definitely has a double strike on that pile side bolster! :cool: :thumbsup:

Harry
That oldie has some outstanding character.:thumbsup: Both of those Barlows are nice, Harry!

I'm liking a lot of the choices made by the posters here today. :thumbsup:

I pocketed a Schatt heritage in rosewood and a Northwoods 15 Lincoln Jack in giraffe bone for todays carry.
View attachment 1466393

It’s another cold frosty morning here in South East Tennessee. Winter is finally upon us! :eek: I’m carrying these two this morning, but I’m recycling photos. Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50250541783_3a8695e66a_o_d.jpg
Black & Silver always look good. :thumbsup: Nice pairing, Ron.

Back