What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Merry Christmas to you and your Family my friend .
These 2 again and a couple more days :

The Pandemic has not affected us as much as some but :
This is what was normal in 2018 :

This this year and Finances is not the reason :

We wish every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Harry
Harry, with 10 great grandchildren, you are a truly blessed man! Here’s hoping your Christmas, with as many as can come, is wonderful and filled with love.
Lazy day at home. Fiddling with these two knives and just relaxing in the easy chair while listening to some JJ Cale and Leon Russell.
Wishing all a Merry Christmas. :)
View attachment 1479189 View attachment 1479190
I also love JJ!
Wondering how those quivers turned out. I hope you were able to get them finished in time.

Harry, with 10 great grandchildren, you are a truly blessed man! Here’s hoping your Christmas, with as many as can come, is wonderful and filled with love.

I also love JJ!
Wondering how those quivers turned out. I hope you were able to get them finished in time.
JJ was a gem of a songwriter/musician for sure, Jeff. :thumbsup: Yes I did manage to get all the quivers done, only took all of 2 weekends and a couple more half days. :D Worth the sweat though. Merry Christmas to you and your family.:)

Still this little 'un. Pile side:
full

View attachment 1478985

Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for a great New Year full of pleasant adventures unlike the not so nice surprises of this year.

View attachment 1479093 View attachment 1479092 View attachment 1479096 View attachment 1479095

Thank you @paulhilborn and @hornetguy To answer your questions about the scrimshaw, it is a super secret SFO done by GEC for Jack Sparrow. I have one of only three. The other two are owned by Will Turner and Captain Barbosa.

Seriously, I discovered a very good scrimshaw artist on Etsy named Lynda Layden. She usually uses imported bone knives, and I usually steer away from imported knives. I took a chance and sent her my 78, and she worked her magic. I can get lost looking at the scene she created. Of course, I do believe our @r8shell could have done just as nice a job!

I will tote these two through the holidays.
That my friend is magical. Just wow.

Watch pocket knife this week is an Imperial Diamond Edge jack that's lost its covers (thanks, Mark):
imperial-de-open-good-jpg.1479395

Big knife this week is a MAM Iberica:
mam-iberica-mark-closed-jpg.1479396

Miscellaneous knife this week is a Marbles Handyman Helper II:
helper2-pile-pentagon-jpg.1479397
Very cool "world tour" of cutlery, Gary; the Handyman Helper II is very interesting!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The spirits at work on the pain...i see:thumbsup::thumbsup:;):)

Definitely helping some Gev ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Jack!!!

A wonderful way to celebrate Christmas with a very merry lamb and some fine liquid cheer; Merry Christmas Jack!!!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot JJ, a Merry Christmas to you too my friend :) :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas Jack. Fine knife!! The port looks good too!

Thank you very much Taylor, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas :) Any port in a storm ;) :thumbsup:

Watch pocket knife this week is an Imperial Diamond Edge jack that's lost its covers (thanks, Mark):
View attachment 1479395

Big knife this week is a MAM Iberica:
View attachment 1479396

Miscellaneous knife this week is a Marbles Handyman Helper II:
View attachment 1479397

- GT

Fab three Gary :) :thumbsup:

These two for me today. I don't carry the TC all that often as it's rather precious but I have made it my Christmas knife and it will accompany me today and tomorrow.

dtUy5fc.jpg

Perfect Christmas carry Dylan :) :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope that you and all your families have a lovely day :) :thumbsup:

IMG_20201225_114407975.jpg

Back