What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Many thanks JJ, it's great to see those two cool Continental cutters together again :) :thumbsup:

Fantastic Charlie :) Stay out of mischief! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Classic carry John :thumbsup:

That ACC Jack is a stunner Paul :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Dylan, that's a whole pocketful of goodness there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Quality quartet Gary :) :thumbsup:

Miserable weather here in Yorkshire this week o_O Thought I'd have a Fancy Thursday :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

fmf7snM.jpg

aGk0Qhi.jpg
Thank you Jack and beautiful grain on your Lambfoot. Sorry for the bad weather but if bad weather has to be delivered you sure have a pretty weather girl to do it:thumbsup::)

Thank you Jack and beautiful grain on your Lambfoot. Sorry for the bad weather but if bad weather has to be delivered you sure have a pretty weather girl to do it:thumbsup::)

Thanks a lot pal! :D :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Jack; I like that description!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll bet that fancy pair of cutlery beauties puts a smile on your face; wonderful shots of your sensational slicers, too!:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you kindly JJ, I am enjoying carrying a bit of bling! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Back to my normal traditional, along with some fresh coffee that showed up today.

Fu3p4nx.jpg

Like those 93s a rugged but attractive carry. Decent extra strong coffee is always welcome, can't stand it weak, nor tea, nor drink ;):cool:

Back