What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

View attachment 1495645 View attachment 1495646 View attachment 1495647

Rumor has it that Case will soon be releasing the Copperhead from their “vault!” It is one of their greatest patterns, and I love to tote this old one.

Not sure if the skin is from a Copperhead snake, but the Cooperhead is common around here. They are also the snake I worry about the most, because they don’t run. They just curl up and hide in the brush. As long as you don’t disturb them you are okay, but, if you inadvertently do...ouch! The skin is also possibly from a Cottonmouth Water Moccasin. We have lots of them as well; a very aggressive snake. Most probably, it is just a water snake skin. Come to think of it, why am I living here?!

Last edited:
Nr7P9FO.jpg

View attachment 1495645 View attachment 1495646 View attachment 1495647

Rumor has it that Case will soon be releasing the Copperhead from their “vault!” It is one of their greatest patterns, and I love to tote this old one.

Not sure if the skin is from a Copperhead snake, but it is a common snake around here. They are also the one I fear the most, because they don’t run. They just curl up and hide in the brush. As long as you don’t disturb them you are okay, but, if you do...ouch! It is possibly a Cottonmouth Water Moccasin. We have lots of them as well, but most probably it is just a water snake. Come to think of it, why am I living here?!
Beautiful knife! I’m kinda excited about the copperhead, I have an old ocean blue one (at work or I’d share a pic). I would love one in Chestnut, CV, and a wharncliffe blade.

Love that Cigar Box:cool::cool::cool: of course the Electrician is nice as well:thumbsup:
The cigar box guitar is fun to play, but I need a lot of practice with a slide to really get the most out of it. The electrician has got me leaning towards SAKs a lot more.

To avoid having to switch back, I just make sure I always carry both a stockman AND a SAK. :D:thumbsup:
That's not a bad idea...it also explains why you usually post several knives at a time in this thread! (Not that I'm complaining)

Glorious pair of vintage Robesons JJ :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Thanks very much Jack!!!
Late posting today, as I managed to scald the back of my hand making morning coffee o_O I'm glad I keep a decent first-aid kit :thumbsup: What a week o_O Hope everyone has made it through unscathed, and that you have a good weekend :) Pairing my Hartshead Barlow with a Jose Antonio Herreros Vendetta :thumbsup:

MMqpMhS.jpg

wt0M8S3.jpg
Ouch, good thing you are prepared!!! Your great looking Vendetta looks like a dangerous partner for your Hartshead; very cool, though!:eek::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Late posting today, as I managed to scald the back of my hand making morning coffee o_O I'm glad I keep a decent first-aid kit :thumbsup: What a week o_O Hope everyone has made it through unscathed, and that you have a good weekend :) Pairing my Hartshead Barlow with a Jose Antonio Herreros Vendetta :thumbsup:

MMqpMhS.jpg

wt0M8S3.jpg
That Vendetta is really nice! Sorry to hear about your hand. Probably made you forget that you hurt your back a while ago though.:eek:

My trusty old Buck 301 today.

Back