What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Wards Stockman with punch and a Mustang

Yxnffz1.jpg

I've never carried this knife of Grandpa's. High time. This was on his workbench. I think he'd have had a thinner spear-point in his pocket.
ZPlMLHs.jpg

He left it pretty sharp.
sBxc1j1.jpg

Very cool Jer :cool: :thumbsup:

View attachment 1510420
Queen Robeson MasterCraft

That's cool too Mike :) :thumbsup:

Carrying my little Otter hippekniep again today.
Took this pic yesterday on our walk.
The chickadees all appeared healthy and well fed. :) ( plenty of folks bringing them lots of food this winter )

6SALIEZ.jpg

Kinda looks like it doesn't know which to choose :D

They're easily confused ;) :D :thumbsup:

LAYOkY1.jpg

They're easily confused ;) :D :thumbsup:

I know ... I should stop messing with their little bird brains hi hi :D

What's that white stuff on the ground, Dan?
:p

In Hispanic circles is known as the " the white :poop: " :eek: :D

I keep trying to embrace winter the best I can. So far this one and last one have been good thanks to daily outings and trying to keep active ( I've had a few miserable ones in the past )

Right now the days are getting longer, sun shines bright on the white stuff and things are good with hopes of the spring to come :)

I know ... I should stop messing with their little bird brains hi hi :D

In Hispanic circles is known as the " the white :poop: " :eek: :D

I keep trying to embrace winter the best I can. So far this one and last one have been good thanks to daily outings and trying to keep active ( I've had a few miserable ones in the past )

Right now the days are getting longer, sun shines bright on the white stuff and things are good with hopes of the spring to come :)
Well, I got some of the white :poop: on my car:
2CpitEi.jpg

That was about midnight, but it's still there and we are without power in 19 degree weather. :eek::mad::thumbsdown:

Well, I got some of the white :poop: on my car:
2CpitEi.jpg

That was about midnight, but it's still there and we are without power in 19 degree weather. :eek::mad::thumbsdown:

My wife just showed me in the news how part of Texas are getting buried in it.
Wow. Hope you get the power back soon Vince. I remember an ice storm while we lived in Texas, must have been in 1996 or 97. Not fun at all !

Unusually cold in South East Texas... well in a lot of places right now. My yeller Barlow cut gorilla tape while double wrapping the pipes on my property yesterday. Stay warm.

View attachment 1510384 View attachment 1510385
I only remember it being that cold in S.E. Texas about three times in the 34 years I lived down there. Jan., 1977, December, 1983, and December, 1989.

It had been sleeting for over an hour here in North Mississippi this morning when I took this picture. Sleet rolling off the roof and piled up about a foot deep on the back patio.

Back