What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Congrats on the vaccinations, Gary! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Congrats on the vaccinations, Gary! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks, Gary! We're glad to have them in the rear view mirror.
Nothing surprising about today's carries.
Have a peaceful Sunday!
jdGf7Ej.jpg

I really like that Micarta SAK, Paul! :thumbsup: (Assuming those are aftermarket scales, I particularly like that they still have a slot for the tweezers and, presumably, the toothpick.)
Thanks Barrett, and they do have both tweezer/toothpick slots, I like them and they fit perfectly. I ordered couple more sets, both in 84/91mm. There's a natural micarta as well as OD:thumbsup::)

Forgot to grab a pic Friday and Saturday, so back in the pocket this one went! Busted the grinder out and made summer sausage and breakfast sausage with the deer trimmings from last fall the last couple days. Felt the 74 in stag was appropriate.
This morning I had to scoop more snow. High of -6 and that was earlier this morning. :eek:

Sublime stag, Bruce! :cool::cool::thumbsup: Nice background, too; some kind of table or floor made from cross-sections of 1x2s??

Thank you GT! The background is our greatroom coffee table, one my wife saw and bought about 17 years ago when we moved into our last house. That house is gone, but we still have the coffee table in our retirement home. The top is made from 1”x2” wood blocks laminated together. OH

Back