What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Same rosemary bush?
Yes! :D

IP9cM9i.jpg

I only remember it being that cold in S.E. Texas about three times in the 34 years I lived down there. Jan., 1977, December, 1983, and December, 1989.

It had been sleeting for over an hour here in North Mississippi this morning when I took this picture. Sleet rolling off the roof and piled up about a foot deep on the back patio.

Great day to be carrying a stainless steel Buck pocketknife!

I grabbed these two to start out the week. :)

Splendid pair! OH

An oddity of a boys knife. I bought this from a kind porch member as it's a combo Northfield/Tidioute. If I have this right, he had a blade swap and the Northfield Spear ended up in this Tidioute 15 frame paired with a Tidioute pen;) paired today with an 84mm Recruit with new OD micarta covers:)

cArBC2.jpg

An oddity of a boys knife. I bought this from a kind porch member as it's a combo Northfield/Tidioute. If I have this right, he had a blade swap and the Northfield Spear ended up in this Tidioute 15 frame paired with a Tidioute pen;) paired today with an 84mm Recruit with new OD micarta covers:)

cArBC2.jpg
Wait a second. That is an odd bird. What was the donor knife for the Northfield spear blade? I can’t think of a Northfield 15. Almost all 15’s are Tidioutes and almost all Northfields have long pulls instead of nail nicks. ???

Back