What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thank you very much Joshua, I use the same technique :D :thumbsup:

Thank you John, stunning Sunday pair there :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info Tony, I'll have to check them out :) :thumbsup:

Sorry for your loss, your grandma sounds like a fine lady. That's a nice keepsake :thumbsup:

LOL! :D I layered up to sit out round the fire-pit last night, and had a total of 31 pockets! :eek: No wonder I couldn't find my gloves when I came back in :rolleyes: :D I'll be interested to see your walking sticks Gary, I have quite a few, including a couple of really old ones. Being tall, my two shop-bought staffs are shorter than I would like, so I decided to make one more to my liking :thumbsup:

Hope your little 'un is better soon Joshua :) :thumbsup:

Many thanks for the kind words JJ, what a superb pair of Sunday Scouts :cool: :) :thumbsup:

That's another fantastic-looking FB Tony :cool: I did my fire-prep last night with a humble Enzo Elver :) :thumbsup:

YgG2Upv.jpg

LOvely old Robeson :) :thumbsup:

Handsome pair Paul :) :thumbsup:

Terrific trio Gary :) :thumbsup:

LOL! :D Nice pair Rachel :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone had a great weekend :) I'm starting off my week with my trusty Hartshead Barlow and a German Jack for Metal Monday ;) :thumbsup:

dfVvCkA.jpg

9VJapRA.jpg
Thanks Jack and compliment back at you my friend on your duo, I love the HHB and the honest wear it shows, I too really like your Enzo:thumbsup::cool:

I just love those harness jacks! I have several older GEC's coming my way in the mail that I'm excited to show off, but those are evading me! it's a beauty.

Thank you! I definitely will.

I love that knife every time you post it. As a self-proclaimed crappy duck hunter, it's great!

Love the grain on that one. You couldn't ask for better.

Thank you, I've missed several recent releases but the older ones I own ease the pain somewhat;):D

These to with me today. Still can’t get the Boker out of my pocket for more than a day or so, and REALLY digging the single blade 86.
View attachment 1514817
Nice blade delete on your 86:thumbsup::cool::cool::cool:

Would that be a TradGang rendezvous?

Marshall MI, primitive archery rendezvous, Jeff. Memorial day weekend each year but sadly not held in 2020 due to covid.
I'm happy to see you got some grandkid time.:cool: It can be tough when they live so far away and I admire that you put in the effort to make it work.:thumbsup:

Had a GEC #74 Stallion and one of my favored Roosters in the rotation today.
View attachment 1514983

Good to have you back Dylan, two fine vintage folders there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Venerable and valiant pair, Dylan! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Thank you, fellas!

A couple of vintage Sheffield folders for me today. The pipe knife is really neat - an enclosed, 3-spring design. All three tools have excellent snap and the pipe scraper and poker are some of the nicer ones I've seen on pipe tools - they are usually pretty cheaply made.

DY0vlY2.jpg

Back