What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

gx9s1QN.jpg
Spectacular Unicorn, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

I like that pairing. :cool::thumbsup:

Today is my wife’s 65th birthday
Happy Birthday to Mrs. Hunter. :):thumbsup:

That's some of the nicest stag I've seen on a Case... Beautiful! :cool::thumbsup:

Yesterday’s knife, HSB Junior Cattle Knife. Today is my wife’s 65th birthday so we’re going out for a nice dinner, I’ll be carrying my favorite ‘ceremonial knife’ this Case 5318. OH
HSB_9729_Jr._Cattle_Knife_(1).jpg

Case_5318_SS_Medium_Stockman_-_1992_(1).jpg
Happy birthday to your wife! It is also my wife's birthday today. Going to carry these two for the day. The BF 2020 knife was received in the mail yesterday from a very generous member of the porch as an anonymous GAW. I am really loving it so far! The rams horn feels really nice in hand.
72ZZKUG.jpg

Beautiful stockman! Happy birthday to your wife, have a great time!:thumbsup:

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Hunter. :):thumbsup:

That's some of the nicest stag I've seen on a Case... Beautiful! :cool::thumbsup:

Happy birthday to your wife! It is also my wife's birthday today.

Many Happy Returns to the Birthday Girls :) :thumbsup:

Thanks to one and all, I will pass on the birthday wishes to her. MCC850, a happy birthday to your wife! John, that's the knife that I won in Primble's great Kentucky Derby GAW several years ago - and that knife was second place! That's one race I'm so glad I came in second. OH

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a Rough Rider whittler. I should carry a whittler for an extended period to see how I like it; it seems like the sort of pattern I'd go for (I'm a more blades the merrier kind of guy :rolleyes:), but I don't have many, and don't carry them often.
whittler.clip.open.jpg

Big Knife this week is a monster Cold Steel Kudu:
kudu.mark.open.jpg

Watchpocket Knife this week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone mini canoe, one of the relatively few knives I acquired in 2020:
ambermini.mark.main.ball.jpg

- GT

Back