What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks! I dropped the ball on wooden Wednesday, but in my defense I had to get up early to load a semi with some alfalfa! :p These are Kansas bound!
B7510732-F68-F-4857-86-F4-DCB5-E6-AAF2-D2.jpg

Maybe I’ll swap into something with wood come lunch time! ;)

Many thanks JJ, two terrific knives there my friend, and a reminder my own Calf Roper is due some pocket time :) :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot, Jack!!! The 66 is definitely pocket friendly! :)
Have a good day folks. Saynor Lambsfoot and a btb01 btb01 -gifted Unicorn Ivory #25 for me today :) :thumbsup:

cIoIcSx.jpg

gx9s1QN.jpg
Your burley Saynor Lamb is a very cool piece of old Sheffield steel; the lovely 25 makes a smashing pocket partner, as well!:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:cool:

Oh come on Gary! Saber grinds are great! They are perfect for spreading all sorts of the finest delectables. Butter, peanut butter, apple butter, almond butter, sour cream, cheese whiz, brie, caramel, salted caramel, etc.

As a good southern man, I enjoy a good buttermilk biscuit. The saber grind is quite efficient for the spreading of grape, strawberry, blackberry, fig, apple, apricot, and muscadine jellies. However you may want something a bit thinner behind the edge to get good separation on your biscuit hemispheres.

The Trestle Pine is of course one of the finest spreading saber grinds out there but nothing quite spreads like a Northwoods. I suggest anyone that hasn’t experienced the spreading power of a saber grind with the heat treat scale still intact, flock to eBay with a five hundred dollar bill ready to burn ASAP. :cool:;):)

Thanks as always for your kind words GT!!!

I’ll take a flat grind on my pocket knife, and a butter knife for spreading jams, jellies, preserves, nut butters, etc. ;) :D

Good looking safe queens! :D

1950's SAK and EO ebony Boy's knife today.
TkjPmK.jpg

g23TQo.jpg

Wow! Very cool pair, Paul! :cool: :thumbsup:

Have a good day folks. Saynor Lambsfoot and a btb01 btb01 -gifted Unicorn Ivory #25 for me today :) :thumbsup:

cIoIcSx.jpg

gx9s1QN.jpg

At first glance (and without zooming in) that looked like a Waynorth tang stamp on that Lambsfoot! (Not that that would make any sense, but that’s what I saw.) :eek: :D

Good to see your Unicorn Ivory #25. Been a while since I carried mine, so I swapped out my 2020 BF Viper I’ve been carrying for it this afternoon. (Old photo.)

fdhFttx.jpg

Here’s another old photo, just for fun. I think that’s yours in the middle there. :thumbsup:

JxWhz4k.jpg

5EwWLtC.jpg

Because it's Wooden Wednesday, I'll add this little penknife:
GzDMAoe.jpg

Fantastic trio! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back