What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Camillus 4 line stockman and a TC Barlow

U8YnYqy.jpg
Congrats on a beautiful Camillus, Steve!
I don’t know how you come up with these, but I sure like seeing them.

A little newer, but yet another great Camillus stockman!
My helper today.

Z4QcUIV.jpg
Higos are so cool looking! :cool:
But were you really supposed to do that?:eek:

E97-D9-D83-2-AFA-49-DD-90-B1-A5-CA851-F50-C2-1-201-a.jpg

If only the Trojans had possessed an E. Bruckmann and an Ashley's Choice Lambsfoot they could have escaped the deception of the Greeks!

:D :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! Very happy to be back. Fantastic pairing :thumbsup:

These two for me today. Well 3 actually, not pictured is my blue Pioneer X that goes everywhere I do :).

Thanks Tom, two beauties there :) :thumbsup:

Sounds like a great day out!

Thanks Tony, I really enjoyed it, first time I've been anywhere since well before Christmas :) :thumbsup:

That sounds like a very fun and productive day. :D:thumbsup:
I kinda miss cutting firewood with my Father-in-Law... and I kinda don't... it was hard work.

Thanks John, it was :) I was in bed by 8.00pm last night! :D :thumbsup:

As usual, I'm carrying a couple of canoes this week, a honey bone Buck and a cinnamon stag bone Rough Ryder with Damascus blades:
View attachment 1516259

View attachment 1516260

Very nice Gary, how do you find that RR Damascus? :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, Jack!!!

Your wonderful cutlery collection even includes very cool butter knives; great to hear you are able to get back out in the woods with your awesome tote companions!:cool::D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Going with a couple from Cattaraugus today. :)

Many thanks JJ, what a fabulous pair of Cattaraugus pocket pals :cool: Beautiful jigging on the Scout :) :thumbsup:

That sounds like a good day, Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I bet it was great to get outside and do something. That's a great photo of your Hartshead Barlow.

I carried my Orchard Gem (aka Farmer's Jack) on my hike today.

View attachment 1516306

Thank you very much Dean, I had a great day out :) I hope you had a good hike yourself my friend, with that treasured companion :) :thumbsup:

Finished the pen last night to go with the 56.
View attachment 1516401 View attachment 1516402

Well done! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Took my old faithful pioneer for what may be one of the last kick sled outings of the season ... and together we rode into the sunset :cool::D

25nm4nz.jpg

8zRINLg.jpg

BXQHoQt.jpg

q4kY8Ju.jpg

You are going to miss that white stuff Dan! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has had a reasonable, and that you all have a great weekend ahead :) Carrying my Hartshead Barlow again today, and an Old Friend :thumbsup:

764wQK1.jpg

LNGIZiN.jpg

Albers Jack and a Voos Arrow

k57NJdB.jpg
Nifty photo of a couple of noteworthy knives, Steve! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Nice to see Cracker Jack making an appearance again.
It's one of my favorite knives to see of yours... a wonderful Lamb.
Gary, your Cracker Jack is truly cracker jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Thanks, John & Dean. :) Probably my 2nd favorite lambsfoot, after the rosewood lambsfoot my wife and daughter got for me in York.

Nice to see this one with it’s curly maple again.
Thanks, Jeff. :) The only description of the wood I've ever seen from the maker is "burl wood", and I have no wood ID skills.

That peanut is an eye popper!:eek::thumbsup:
Thanks, bigfish64 bigfish64 .:)

I’ve been away for a couple of months, just busy with life, and have greatly missed our community. I hope to be around a lot more often going forward. I usually pair a small fixed blade with a utility folder each day, however this LionSteel Gitano has been getting a lot of pocket time lately. I love the lines and aesthetics, and find the overall design to be highly functional at the same time.

Welcome back, Tom. :)
That's a distinctive Lionsteel! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

I'm carrying my avatar again today, the crème de la crème of my barlows - Ancient TC 2.0

View attachment 1515274
Because you've got a big barrel of Barlows, best of the best is a breathtaking bonus! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Toting a GEC Calf Roper and a BB Winchester Toothpick today. :)
First-class bone on that pair, JJ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Finally have some nice weather. We got out and drove over to Elvis Presley’s home town to do some shopping and have a meal out. This Queen made Robeson was in the mailbox when we got back home.

https://i.imgur.com/t0MyOes.jpg[/img]']https://i.imgur.com/8LMmisz.jpg[/img]']
Congrats on the new Robeson! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Another Two TEWs Tuesday folks
Decided today was the day to Re-Position some snow from the roof to the ground and put these 2 Stainless Blades in the pockets .

Harry
Belated happy two TEWs Tuesday to you, too, Harry! That's an elegant pair! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Titanic trio Gary :) :thumbsup:
Have a good day folks. Saynor Lambsfoot and a @btb01 -gifted Unicorn Ivory #25 for me today :) :thumbsup:

cIoIcSx.jpg

gx9s1QN.jpg
Thanks for the support, Jack. :)
Bonny black/white pairing for you! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Today with this Taylors Eye Witness, Lambfoot, Ram’s horn scales and worked back.;):thumbsup:
... ...
That is a lovely knife, José! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Yesterday’s knife, HSB Junior Cattle Knife. Today is my wife’s 65th birthday so we’re going out for a nice dinner, I’ll be carrying my favorite ‘ceremonial knife’ this Case 5318. OH
Case_5318_SS_Medium_Stockman_-_1992_(1).jpg
Belated birthday wishes to your wife, Bruce; your ceremonial Case is a beauty! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
(My wife turned 65 earlier this month, and I think we finally have the Medicare details all taken care of.)

Ironwood Lamb for Wooden Wednesday and a fun little Case Barlow to tag along...
Do-it-all duo, John! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

5EwWLtC.jpg

Because it's Wooden Wednesday, I'll add this little penknife:
GzDMAoe.jpg
Thrilling threesome, Rachel! :cool::cool::thumbsup: I'd be tempted to add that penknife EVERY day. ;)

For Wooden Wednesday, I carried these two Canal Street Cutlery knives: The BladeForums double ended jack in Mexican Bocote and Boy's Knife (aka Barlow) in Reclamed American Chestnut.

View attachment 1515760
Couple of celebrated choices from CSC, Dean! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Toting these two GECs, a 15 in ebony and a 29 in orange osage. :)
Impressive blade variety in your black/orange wood pair, JJ! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Here’s another old photo, just for fun. I think that’s yours in the middle there. :thumbsup:

JxWhz4k.jpg

I see everything thrice!! :eek: (Apologies to J. Heller :rolleyes:)

Feelin’ keen today
View attachment 1516102
a great day to all.
Classy KK penknife, Gus! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

I like your style. The 93 in my pocket today, along with a Vic Electrician, is my favorite and most carried knife. Wishing everyone a great weekend.
QhhGQmR.jpg

Looks like a great combo to get things done! When I work outside I go 93+Farmer but I’ve been teetering on the edge of getting an electrician for a while now.

Nice workin’ patina on that Ramsfoot :D

This Case special edition half whittler is hanging in there pretty good, nice knife;

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

Beautiful knife Gary! I went looking for one from that series but haven't found one as of yet.

Belated birthday wishes to your wife, Bruce; your ceremonial Case is a beauty! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
(My wife turned 65 earlier this month, and I think we finally have the Medicare details all taken care of.)

Thank you GT! Luckily I turned 65 first and was able to figure it out so I could advise her. As a military retiree Medicare works with the DOD Tricare program to complete your coverage so I didn't have to read the dozens of supplemental insurance booklets that arrived in the mail by magic. That would have been a nightmare. BB

Back