What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Alturas, California

mXixKxH.jpg
I’m glad the surgery went well for you, Ed. I’ve been through Alturas a bunch going back and forth from Oregon, but I’ve never stopped at the wagon wheel. I’ll have to do that next time.

Too late for Wooden Wednesday, too early for Black Friday but with all the talk of this year's Forum knife I had to pull this out for a bit to see what we're getting into. Thank you Charlie!!!

Waynorth's Ebony Jumbo Eighty-Sixer :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Big in more ways than one!
iriCgPT.jpg

sparerow

I hope you don't mind me joining you James :) :thumbsup:

Very cool pair for a day "out and about;" sweet stag covers on your AC SFO Lamb, great image too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Grabbed these three thrifty Imperial/Hammer Brand totes from the early 50s. :)

Thank you very much JJ, that terrific museum-grade threesome looks like it's come straight off the card in the shop window, cool as Cracked Ice ;) :) :thumbsup:

Inspired by @redsparrow , I'm carrying Charlie's #86 Black Jack :) Paired with my regular Hartshead Barlow :) Have a great Friday folks, and an even better weekend :thumbsup:

hMUjuPm.jpg

Nnvc8RM.jpg

Sowbelly Stockman of the Week from Marbles:
sowbelly.ram.mark.closed.deck.jpg

"Regular" stockman this week is a Rough Rider on an unusual frame:
eureka.stock.mark.closed.jpg

Plain Canoe of the Week is a Winchester Buckstag canoe:
buckstag.mark.2open.jpg

Fancy Canoe of the Week is an black lip pearl RR gunboat with filework on springs and blade spines:
pearl.pile.closed.clothesline.jpg

- GT

Alturas, California

mXixKxH.jpg
My kind of place :thumbsup:
Most of my work (before I retired) was in rural parts of Missouri. Myself and a couple of the other guys liked to try and find small town restaurants that were really good. Of course that means we tried a lot of duds too, but when you found one that was really good it was something to treasure :)

Back