What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Love the washboard scales on your Böker Barlow - they look good on that pattern. I have those same handles on a Whittler and really appreciate the craftsmanship.

What a splendid blade etch and bolster stamp! Never seen one of those, but if I do I will have to own it! OH
I prefer the bolster stamp to the modern shield at the bottom of the scale. There were 5 Barlows made for the Hunter series in consecutive years, the Deer Hunter was the first in 1995, I also have the Turkey Hunter from 1996, I’d love to complete the set.

A fine combination for Wooden Wednesday JJ :) :thumbsup:
Thank you very much, Jack!!!
Had these two with me today, my Hartshead Barlow, and a TEW Penknife :thumbsup:

xyS6DMe.jpg

pANorAQ.jpg
Your TEW pen is a sleek slicer companion to your Hartshead; love the very cool "eye" witness tang stamp on that beauty! :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I believe someone posted something along these lines earlier this morning, but I have started feeling that life is short, carry the sweet knives now. Loving this pair today. In my eyes, the walnut stain jigged bone is just really hard to top!

LImGtke.jpg

I believe someone posted something along these lines earlier this morning, but I have started feeling that life is short, carry the sweet knives now. Loving this pair today. In my eyes, the walnut stain jigged bone is just really hard to top!

LImGtke.jpg
Great pair of knives for totin’! That Northwoods is sweet, I don’t recall seeing that one before... fantastic blade combo and configuration!

Back