What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

RDaneel

Gold Member
Watchpocket Knife of the Week is a slender Colonial jack (thanks, Mark): View attachment 1562780

Big Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider 5" toothpick (thanks again, Mark - who knew these would end up getting carried the same week??):
View attachment 1562791

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a Frost Flying Falcon that usually lives on my desk at work, and that kind of reminds me of myself - kind of homely, but a good worker who usually gets the job done:
View attachment 1562794

- GT

Gary, your Colonial Jack is fantastic! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 👏

That pattern looks good in rough black, Dean! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

- GT

Thank you. :)

SteveC

Gold Member
These two today

KhIJF2j.jpg

JOELSM

Gold Member
View attachment 1563298 Stockman today! I wish this one was a tad shorter in the closed position. Regardless on it being a bit long it’s one of the best knives I have.

Glad to see mine isn’t the only 82 with blade rub on the spay. Agree with your sentiments - tad long but a great knife nonetheless.

I’m tot’n a Viper in burlap micarta today.

h466MYL.jpg

Ruhiger Sturm

Gold Member
Glad to see mine isn’t the only 82 with blade rub on the spay. Agree with your sentiments - tad long but a great knife nonetheless.

I’m tot’n a Viper in burlap micarta today.

h466MYL.jpg
That’s a great looking Viper! This 82 has well aligned blades. I’m pretty bad with pushing the blades into each other when opening. I never open other blades to get at the blade I want to use either. I’m not sure if you’ll be able to see good enough from this photo though. It gets a little tight but it may have been preventable but I don’t have time for all that. Haha 2A6198D5-D268-4F90-8E10-94482F627423.jpeg