What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

These two today

KhIJF2j.jpg
Love the Winterbottom jigging 😍

Cool looking sowbelly.😎👍 I have a half whittler in the Jungle Green Camo. They really sparkle in the sunlight, although I’m sure it’s more comfortable in the swamp!😊
Todd

:D I love the sparkle; getting it in a photo without glare from the reflection of the Kirinite is not easy. You've caught it in your photos. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

A simply classic pocket knife 🤠 :thumbsup:
Thanks, John. I do enjoy Case yellow delrin.
View attachment 1563079
View attachment 1563082View attachment 1563083
We think that Dad killed off the irises in Mom’s flower bed when he went to war against the poison ivy. The irises had come from her Mom, who’d taken them from Illinois to Missouri something like 60 years ago, then back again.

Well, I have a huge amount of perennials that came from Grandma, too, so I dug up a big bag of bearded and Siberian iris for her. Driving down to stick them in her front flower bed for her, as well as take her one of the cherry tomato plants I’ve got growing in my “greenhouse”.
That Victorinox is simple but very cool. 👍

Must be a central valley thing today
n6FdpKe.jpg
I guess so. Must be blowing around in all this wind.

Thanks, John. I do enjoy Case yellow delrin.

That Victorinox is simple but very cool. 👍

I guess so. Must be blowing around in all this wind.
They are indeed simple! Good garden knives. Will be carrying the hawkbill version almost every day pretty soon to prune tomato plants.

Your pasture looks scary dry already!

August, 2020 Buck 110 Web Special with genune real Ebony, brass bolsters & liners, and S30V blade is on my belt in a Buck "distressed leather" sheath. (again). Paired the 110 with a vintage 1978 to 1986 Old Timer 858 Lumberjack stockman. (again)
View attachment 1563240
Love that Schrade...one of these days I might have to scare one up. In case there’s any doubt it’s a substantial knife, your pic shows how it is almost as big as the Buck.

Back