What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Had my dad make me a pocket slip for this 23 and I’m giving itView attachment 1580726View attachment 1580725 a try today. Given size of knife I wanted a belt loop to keep it upright. I also asked him to make it along the lines of a Tom Threeperson’s holster so that I could easily and quickly withdraw knife from my pocket.
That thing is sweet! Your dad has great skills.

I'm carrying my GEC cherry bone 85 caplifter today for my 35th birthday. Also resigned from my job this morning. Cheers everyone! Have a great weekend.

gifting myself the 38 jig bone English whittler that's hiding under my sink tonight when I get home lol. I will post pics this evening.

M mcc850
Lots packed into that post...
Happy Birthday as a sweeet gift awaits under the sink!! Enjoy the transition to new horizons as well! Can’t wait to see the pics :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm carrying my GEC cherry bone 85 caplifter today for my 35th birthday. Also resigned from my job this morning. Cheers everyone! Have a great weekend.

gifting myself the 38 jig bone English whittler that's hiding under my sink tonight when I get home lol. I will post pics this evening.
Happy Birthday !!! ... and good luck on the next adventure !!!

Sorry you didn't get a bite John, but it still sounds like a great way to start the day
Thank you, Jack. :)
Yes, it was still fun to get to the mountains and stretch my legs.
C3F983C8-14FE-476F-9561-6550DCCC29BB.jpeg
Super cool knife pouch. 🤠:thumbsup:

Oregon Trapper & S&M swell center, single spring two blade. The Schatt is 3-7/8 closed and without half stops, which I prefer. Curious to know, is this knife considered a large pen knife or a half-whittler? In other news my daughter delivered my 7th grandchild, a healthy boy and I'm feeling blessed and on top of the world today. :)
View attachment 1580296
Congrats on your 7th grandchild, Greg!
How about Swell Center Half Whittler? Just a guess!

Nice pairing... the bone on the Barlow is really cool. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Thanks John. It feels good in the hand as well.😊
Just got back from my early morning fishing trip... the fish didn't cooperate much.
I bet it won’t keep you from trying again real soon!😂

Happy birthday mcc850! Birthday knives are great matter who gives them! 😉

Congrats on your new grand baby sunknife sunknife ! 👍

Back