What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Carrying my 2019 Guardians Lambsfoot (Lucy) today, along with a Random Tuesday IXL Stockman :) Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

LPqeJPg.jpg

vUhKrzd.jpg
Lucy looks like she may have a sweet tooth, while your IXL is hanging out by the foundry of his birth:); a very cool pairing today, Jack! šŸ˜Ž :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tru Sharp Tuesday :D

cUTZoWr.jpg
Nice photo and stockman Canuck, I like the ā€œTru-sharp Tuesday!ā€ šŸ˜Ž

Great picture, Todd. šŸ¤ :thumbsup:

It certainly looks "fishy".
Hope somebody flips the switch for ya.
Thanks John, I think it will turn this evening. Thinking about my late Father-n-law as I sit here watching folks fish. Right now heā€™d be saying, ā€œfinish that cigar and letā€™s start fishing!ā€ šŸ˜‚

Good thing he lives in Canada... keep him isolated from our women. ;)

Thank you, Jack. :)
:D :D :thumbsup:
Lucy looks like she may have a sweet tooth, while your IXL is hanging out by the foundry of his birth:); a very cool pairing today, Jack! šŸ˜Ž :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I believe I forgot to post my Monday slicerso_O I was pruning and slicing up a late batch of oranges and tangerines with these two, yesterday. :)
Many thanks JJ, I'm glad you remembered to post your Monday carries, I'm sure they would have done that slicing in fine style my friend :) :thumbsup:

Taking a break, fish arenā€™t cooperating so far anyway. šŸ˜Š Carrying this one today.View attachment 1587346
This is usually a productive stretch, but not so far today. Wasnā€™t very crowded, had the whole stretch to myself, now I know why. šŸ˜‰View attachment 1587347
ahhh, you're killin me.... I haven't done any trout fishing in a long while.... even longer than that for fly fishing. Last few times I got to go was a late thaw, water was too murky for dry flies, so it has been spinners.... or salmon eggs, depending on which river...

Taking a break, fish arenā€™t cooperating so far anyway. šŸ˜Š Carrying this one today.View attachment 1587346
This is usually a productive stretch, but not so far today. Wasnā€™t very crowded, had the whole stretch to myself, now I know why. šŸ˜‰View attachment 1587347
Nice looking gear, and looks like a nice stretch of trout stream to me!

I'm headed out to my local stream, 20 minutes west of my home. These will be with me.
KsE0fOR.jpg

Back