What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Taking a break, fish aren’t cooperating so far anyway. 😊 Carrying this one today.View attachment 1587346
This is usually a productive stretch, but not so far today. Wasn’t very crowded, had the whole stretch to myself, now I know why. 😉View attachment 1587347
Awesome photos. Love my Abel reels. Nothing compares to small stream fishing!! Even when the fish aren’t cooperating, you are in a slice of paradise.

Two TEWs Tuesday again :

Harry
Looking good Harry, need to get mine out again very soon. 😊👍
Any time fly fishing is time well spent. Looks like a great stretch of stream to spend a few hours
Agree, It was, went back to that stretch a few hours ago and caught several on a dry fly. REALLY fun! 😊👍
Awesome photos. Love my Abel reels. Nothing compares to small stream fishing!! Even when the fish aren’t cooperating, you are in a slice of paradise.
Thanks SCFly, Abel and Ross are my favorite reels. 😉👍

Thanks I do that in photoshop elements two layers so the knife colour comes through but the hand stays in black and white
G2
I was going to ask how you kept your hand black and white and the knife in color.

That’s cool, but a bit of a Pandora’s box.

“I don’t care what that video shows, Honey/Officer/Yer Honor! It wasn’t me!”

m3n20J6.jpg

Taking a break, fish aren’t cooperating so far anyway. 😊 Carrying this one today.View attachment 1587346
This is usually a productive stretch, but not so far today. Wasn’t very crowded, had the whole stretch to myself, now I know why. 😉View attachment 1587347
The scenery looks great even if there isn’t any action. Glad it picked up for you later.

Afternoon Cuppa Coffee
Looks like you got your IT issues worked out. 👍 Nice mug!

Great picture!

Back