What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

KsE0fOR.jpg
Great picture, Gary. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Hope your Tote brings you luck on the river.

Nice looking gear, and looks like a nice stretch of trout stream to me!

I'm headed out to my local stream, 20 minutes west of my home. These will be with me.
KsE0fOR.jpg
You’ve got some sweet gear yourself Gary. 20 min. to a trout stream that’s great! 2 1/2 hours for me. 😊 Fishing got better, did manage to snap a pic of the first, just a little guy. Almost dropped my camera in the stream, so no pics of the others. 😳 Don’t know how to juggle all the stuff without dropping my phone! 😄👍87BA2AE6-B61E-4CE5-97A2-DC773B1E2769.jpeg

It's sad about the rosemary, but that's a great pic Rachel :thumbsup: I see that AGR have put out a tribute knife, but it's not as nice as the original ;)
That AGR feather knife is pretty cool, but I prefer a bluejay :D:thumbsup:
hZ1L4FS.jpg

Great picture r8shell! Sorry about your bush.
We brought a potted Rosemary plant 🪴inside last fall. It wintered over pretty well, although it got a little spindly. We put it back on the patio and it's thriving. I'll see how long I can do that.
Thanks, Gary! That rosemary had survived many winters, but that big freeze was just too much for it. Oh well, it's not hard to find rosemary around here.

Taking a break, fish aren’t cooperating so far anyway. 😊 Carrying this one today.View attachment 1587346
This is usually a productive stretch, but not so far today. Wasn’t very crowded, had the whole stretch to myself, now I know why. 😉View attachment 1587347
Any time fly fishing is time well spent. Looks like a great stretch of stream to spend a few hours

Back