What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

ypyIFsw.jpg

G0bQJmy.jpg

LOL! :D Thanks JJ, two great-looking Jacks there, love the Barlow :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Thank you very much, Jack!!!
I randomly picked my Lambsfoot today, and came up with this Ebony Lamb I picked up in 2014 :) Carrying it with my new [IMG alt="glennbad"]https://www.bladeforums.com/data/avatars/s/125/125416.jpg?1530111364[/IMG] glennbad Biscuit :) Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

CQrG0Va.jpg

g5uhUZC.jpg
Your random Ebony Lambsfoot beauty is a slicing wonder; the stag covered "Biscuit" is a uniquely marvelous tote, super cool! 😎:thumbsup::thumbsup:

WOooHOoo !!! Sod Buster (born on 2/22/2021 ... a Monday) arrived today and shown with a 2015 version of the SB Jr.
It's a heaping hand full of CASE CV Steel at a bargain price point for sure
Where CASE saves money is in the lack of attention to detail in the fit and finish
Not only is the blade centering horribly off center, but the Delrin contour is not even close side to side
Flaws don't affect performance and it is what it is ... a worker bee. I'll try to improve centering though
Will be going through a bonding phase with it for the remainder of this day

EDIT: Well trying to center the Sod Buster worked out about as well as baptizing a cat ... it didn't
The blade is just too thick for my rubber mallet to move it
Think I'd need to up the rigamarole to a Modoc ED Modoc ED setup with 5oz Tack Hammer, Cold Chisel and Steel Bar Stock (and a piece of leather)
On the other hand, think I'll just leave it off center ... for the time being anyway. While it bothers me a bit, doesn't affect performance

fLS8DGI.jpg

4jof0jV.jpg

pjDMDCP.jpg

Last edited:
Back