What watch do you wear?

It's running about +20 seconds a day after one week.

Jeff
Rest it differently at night. Try a week on its case back, a week on its crystal, a week on its side crown up, a week on its side crown down, on its lugs 12 o'clock marker up, and on its lugs 12 o'clock marker down until you find a position it'll lose a bit of time and offset some of those 20 seconds it gains.

Last edited:
Rest it differently at night. Try a week on its case back, a week on its crystal, a week on its side crown up, a week on its side crown down, etc. until you find a position it'll lose a bit of time and offset some of those 20 seconds it gains.

Sounds like a plan!

Jeff

Not sure why but I always thought you were wearing your Date Just pretty often?

I was...and I even rotated in my day-date occasionally, but lately if have them in deep storage.

I started getting a bit more serious with running and got a GPS watch....one thing lead to another, and another, and now I am wearing a smart watch that seemingly does it all. I tried several G-SHOCKS too and this thing spanks them all.

HMT white Pilot, SFO one of the original 500. HMT is no longer making watches after 50 years.

image.jpg1_zpsbph9vslp.jpg

Been looking at the citizen eco drive Nighthawk and some other citizens lately. They seem very nice. Also some Invicta and Seiko ones. I'd like to get one soon.

I have these saved in my wish list

28jfj83.jpg

206jt6u.jpg

2nkih4z.jpg

2niu2hv.jpg

Been looking at the citizen eco drive Nighthawk and some other citizens lately. They seem very nice. Also some Invicta and Seiko ones. I'd like to get one soon.

I have these saved in my wish list

206jt6u.jpg

The strap on this one is the same strap that comes on the BM8180. Be warned that the strap is absolutely terrible, so plan on picking up a NATO strap or something else of your choosing.

Today my 30 Casio solar analog with an expandable metal band. Tomorrow my Rolex Turn-O-Graph on Jubilee. Blue face.

Back