What watch do you wear?

I haven't been wearing a watch lately, but decided that since I have a safe full of them I should probably wear then once in a while. Sinn U1 for today.

large.jpg

Gavin, I'm really diggin that Sinn... :thumbup:

Which Lum-Tec is that? Mine is one of the Tungsten M25s but with the M42 face and hands added.

m42t.jpg

The M51. I love it. Some bad news though. A co-worker really liked the M line design, so about two months back I found him an M42 on ebay. Just yesterday he shows me the face and the '3' had detached and is loose inside. Beware the M42 face. Now I've got to email Lum-tec and inquire about their warranty. I hope it never happens to you. I keep you informed as to what happens with this.

I'm very happy with the white dial, much more legible than the black dial IMHO.

Noice! I used to have a black dial steel Daytona with the 4130 movement. Beauty watch but hard to read the polished hands against the black dial in certain lighting.

Just got it in, cleaned it up (picture is pre-cleaned) and its on the wrist. 1940s Rodana, the original band pretty much disintegrated in my hands so I made a quick Nato strap until I get more time.

Just got it in, cleaned it up (picture is pre-cleaned) and its on the wrist. 1940s Rodana, the original band pretty much disintegrated in my hands so I made a quick Nato strap until I get more time.

Here's the similar Omega of the bunch delivered to the U.S. Army in 1945.

ArmyNew.JPG

ArmyOMmark.JPG

fde64a77.jpg

Here's the similar Omega of the bunch delivered to the U.S. Army in 1945.

ArmyNew.JPG

ArmyOMmark.JPG

fde64a77.jpg

That is quite cool!

The Rodana has been the only one on my wrist since it came in, the bumper movement in it is pretty fun.

Back