What watch do you wear?

Ive never worn a watch.

I used to own a small business back before the days of cell phones. If someone showed up for an interview without a watch, they didn't get hired. More so then than now, a watch says something about the wearer.

This one fits the bill right now, Invicta model 13839, love the layout and the black matte face keeps reflections down and the lumen lasts forever

Invicta_13839_seahorse.jpg~original

Invicta_13839_.jpg~original

G2

I used to own a small business back before the days of cell phones. If someone showed up for an interview without a watch, they didn't get hired. More so then than now, a watch says something about the wearer.

My boss admitted to me a contributing factor to him hiring me was my Mickey Mouse watch. :)

Rolex Explorer II Polar (16570) which is the older version. I have a number of watches but this is my favorite.

1971 Oyster Perpetual. The 157X movements were some of the best and most robust auto movements ever made.

RolexBeek.JPG

Still wearing the Deepsea. I just wear the band properly now.

Knife is a Pikal I made for Darrel Ralph.

I haven't been wearing a watch lately, but decided that since I have a safe full of them I should probably wear then once in a while. Sinn U1 for today.

large.jpg

Still wearing my Seiko solar powered dive watch. It keeps working, and keeps good time. Why change?

Still wearing my Seiko solar powered dive watch. It keeps working, and keeps good time. Why change?

How many knives do you own? How many knives do you carry? How many knives do you really need? I rest my case.

(I have about 10 watches that I wear, depending on circumstances. I have about 14 different knives that I carry, depending on circumstances.)

Back