What would you like to see in 2019?

BKKleaver.png
This just looks like a lot of fun!!!

I know that it was declared that the MOSES BOWIE would never be made again, BUT C'MON!!!!!!! I never saw it until they were gone (I spend VERY little time on the internet anymore). The BK20 would be nice, also. That Moses Bowie had me drooling, though.

Probably, but a lot of people ask for the kabar with a full width tang instead of the stick tang. It might be the cross over product that ties the two product lines together. Bringing more folks over to Becker.

If they spring back, it was flex. If they don't, then they are bent, and you got a bit of quality shop time ahead.
My used machete was bent. The trick is, you have to bend it back farther than straight for it to end up straight.

I have a Kabar parang too. Can you explain a little more what you did to get it to fit. I would like to do something like this on mine if it’s not too difficult.

You probably don't REALLY want a BK-9 in S35VN. It's not the best chopper steel. It seems that the stainless steels close to the chop-worthiness of 1095 are AEB-L and similar.

A BK9 in A8 mod. :thumbsup:

Back