Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

These look to be based on the GEC #25, and it would fit into their production schedule.
Anyone think otherwise?

I am trying to make my mind up on it...

You're going to be pleasantly surprised. They are solid little knives that easily handle most of your day to day needs. If I didn't like to use my slipjoints for food, I would be content with one of these for everything.

You're going to be pleasantly surprised. They are solid little knives that easily handle most of your day to day needs. If I didn't like to use my slipjoints for food, I would be content with one of these for everything.

Alas, like so many of my knives, itll likely stay mint in the tube. too much of the collector in me. even my designated users are still practically mint, even thought theyve been modded. bigbiscuit's gift is the only true user in that box

I've got my first custom knife coming to me. It's a shadow sowbelly jack, with a clip and sheepsfoot. Hafted in honey colored vintage Westinghouse micarta with a black liner. Should be hand delivered to me by Esnyx himself at the 'Vous.

Blade Forums 2017:D

Same here JP :cool:

Fact is, I've not seen a knife for some months that I've been interested in ordering, not since the Burnt Salmon (not, more like anaemic boiled) Bone CASE Half Whittler. GEC is just producing SFO stuff nothing really new and Queen's current stuff doesn't move me at all. Jaded??:eek: Well, a Micarta Laguiole still interests me:thumbsup::D

Well, a Micarta Laguiole still interests me:thumbsup::D
Seems this will remain a pipe dream for long...don't know why, micarta is not much praised here.

Since I received the Commando engine rebuilding estimate I'm afraid the Lil' Canadian (burlap micarta:rolleyes:) will remain my grail for some more time...o_O

Back