Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Bit the bullet and bought my first Case/Bose collaboration, an Ebony Norfolk. I've spent hundreds on modern knives but never on a slipjoint. There's always a first!

You're gonna love it. Sweetest walk & talk of any knife I've ever owned. Congrats!

Case/Bose Lanny's Clip on the way....
FtOuJ26.jpg

Thanks! I was pretty torn between it and two others, a coffin jack and wharncliffe trapper. Decides on the Norfolk due to a career change and the slimness. It should be here Wednesday!

Nice choice, heard great things about them and would love to pick one up someday. If it is half as satisfying as the wharncliffe trapper I'll be happy. Don't take the trapper off your list, they are worth every penny.

image.jpeg This is the burnt stag Tuna Valley humpback whittler That's arriving in a couple of days.
At a hair over 3 1/8" it'll be be a good knife to make some chain and a ball in a cage with. I like a small knife with short blades for that kinda thing. I haven't whittled chain in thirty years, but I am determined to, it'll help justify ;) the money spent on the little marvel. :D

Michael

Last edited:
I’m waiting for a 71 Bullnose in nifebrite to make it to my mailbox.

Also made an impulse buy of an old, beat up sailor’s rope knife by Camillus.

Should make a good garden companion.

Been into modern folders and autos lately but I had to have one of the GEC 35 Churchills in green banana bone. Can't wait to see it - I think it'll be a fun part of my knife collection for a long time to come.

Back