Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Good deal @Vaporstang thanks. Ya'll like that one. Nichole picked it up out of a pile of other knives and said this is a nice knife.

Now that Cowboy Toothpick, my buddy from across the way kept picking that one up, while I was making it.

gEu2CJi.jpg

Since my hunt for a reasonably priced, Case Sway Back Jack with CV steel has been fruitless thus far... And because Case refuses to produce a Mini Trapper Wharncliffe with CV steel, I decided to step my game up.

I ended up ordering a Case Mini Trapper with Damascus and Sawcut Chestnut Bone. :)

T8AcEmg.jpg

Now I'm trying to decide to go with a Boker Beer Barrel Copperhead or one of their older Copperheads with cattle bone handles.

Really though... I think these are all stop gaps until I can afford/find a Tony Bose/Case Eureka Jack. That's my grail traditional right now. Holy cow do they look good and useful!

Edit*

Bah... I broke down and purchased a Boker Beer Barrel Copperhead too. :)

QkIvbll.jpg

Last edited:
Another one from Manny Saldana! :)

Since my hunt for a reasonably priced, Case Sway Back Jack with CV steel has been fruitless thus far... And because Case refuses to produce a Mini Trapper Wharncliffe with CV steel, I decided to step my game up.

I ended up ordering a Case Mini Trapper with Damascus and Sawcut Chestnut Bone. :)

T8AcEmg.jpg

Now I'm trying to decide to go with a Boker Beer Barrel Copperhead or one of their older Copperheads with cattle bone handles.

Really though... I think these are all stop gaps until I can afford/find a Tony Bose/Case Eureka Jack. That's my grail traditional right now. Holy cow do they look good and useful!

Edit*

Bah... I broke down and purchased a Boker Beer Barrel Copperhead too. :)

QkIvbll.jpg

Böker Germany do a decent carbon knife, have a look at their Whittler if you get the chance.

While dreaming about the CASE/Bose Collab Eureka, don't forget that GEC made one well before them, actually I prefer their version even though it's just carbon.

uV6MR2z.jpg

Ordered a Buck 301 cadet, it should arrive Monday the 20th. It's a replacement for one lost long ago.

Reactions: 315
Back