Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I just pre ordered this pretty thing. I've wanted it since I saw it this summer at a Case event in Branson. Ships Oct 31.
K1gVB3V.jpg
Sabre grind spey? Very nice! What is the handle material?
Just ordered this Schrade Walden stockman. 1950’s maybe?

https://i.imgur.com/0vKSmiK.jpg[/img]']
Wow! Beautiful!

Thanks.
Bermuda green bone. From a web site...."The handles are Bermuda green bone embellished with graceful, heart-shaped leaves twisting and turning with brass pins and liners, and scrolled nickel silver bolsters, as well as a nickel silver Case Filigree script shield."
Very nice. I like the scroll work on the bolsters too.

One of these is on the way from one of my Daughters . Photo supplied by a dealer .

Harry
Harry, your daughter must be a lovely person with impeccable taste to send such an outstanding gift.:thumbsup:

On a side note I'm blessed with 4 daughters and here is a Christmas gift from my youngest. We all had a good laugh when I opened it and yes I wear it from time to time. Keeps me humble.:D
okay bowhunter - 1.jpeg

Thanks my friend! I said 1950’s maybe but after checking a little more it could be anywhere from around 1954 until 1973. The seller was guessing ‘50’s. Here is a picture of the pile side.

Fine low riding blades on those, fine low joints too, fine everything:cool: Very sleek look.

Got 2 spear point boys knives on order, one should be here shortly, the other one hopefully before Christmas. My first boys knife, have been looking for a while, but just hard for me to get, or too expensive for my budget with all the conversion and postage. :):thumbsup:.

After seeing all the pictures of the barehead Tribals in the other thread, I broke down and ordered a CV pocket worn whiskey bone Tribal Lock from Mike. I had some points saved up, so that helped the "bottom line"..... looking forward to getting it...

Back