Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I got my notice about 4 AM. I’m glad I decided to go ahead and order one because it is the only chance to score a GEC knife. Even if I am lucky enough to be online when one comes up to order and I have one in my shopping cart l, before I get to fill out the payment form I get a message that the cart is empty. I don’t understand how that can happen. I haven’t been able to buy GEC since my 2019 86.

Although it was on order....I just got it last week. A Lionsteel Barlow. It's a pretty cool knife and might just be the perfect Barlow. I haven't been too keen on screws for slipjoint knife construction and have def prefered pins but this one has got me. I'll get some pic posted this week.

Been wanting to get a Case knife in CV for quite some time now but was mostly waiting for one in just the right pattern and color/material combination. Then these gray bone ones came out and included arguably my favorite pattern, the 6208 half whittler. Been eying them up and decided that it was time.

dJFZ2yG.jpg

I also saw that one of this year's Halloween patterns was a 6208. I like the graphics on it so decided to preorder one of those as well.

W4R5X0e.jpg

< picture of boker carver removed>.

After contacting them, It's no longer available. :(
Of course I had to contact them before I found that out.
I had that happen to me last year with a Solingen stockman. Except after not shipping for two weeks I contacted them and they said it was scheduled to ship whatever day the following week. Then about two weeks later I got an email that they canceled and refunded the order because the item was unavailable. Unbelievable.

We all have stories like that, i have been hunting for a particular knife for over 2 years, "Eureka " struck gold, the mother ship has landed. It has travelled about 11,000 miles, had six miles to go, now it has stalled in the last delivery depot, 6 miles from where i live. My gut feeling is they have lost it, and are stalling for time. But you cannot ring them, it goes to an automated service, and they are not answering emails. That my friends is ulcer causing agitation.
PS. It travelled 11,000 miles in 7 days, and can't stagger the last 6 miles in 3 weeks.:eek::eek::eek:🤯🤯🤯

View attachment 1661145
I was poking around the interwebs just a little bit ago and found this. Couldn’t pass up a knife named Chief and in Chiefs colors.

Right? How could you not?
Maybe they will bring out a Hawk in Blue and Green?

How about some Bucs colors, red, black, white, and a little touch of orange, with pewter bolsters? Actually sounds awful when you say it that way! 🤣

Back