Whatcha got on order ?

It's advertised to be a max of 8 miles if you're not going full speed, it seems like it's more like 6 though.
Max speed is supposed to be 15 mph.
I guy I work with has a electric bike supposed to get 20 miles per charge but it never does , that scooter is sweet .

I guy I work with has a electric bike supposed to get 20 miles per charge but it never does , that scooter is sweet .

Thanks.
I wish they still made these, they were one of the main options for an affordable adult electric scooter you could buy at big box stores for around $250.
They're decent for the money, but I'm sure no match for one of the more expensive ones available at bike shops.

Two pair of these. Pick pocket proof pants from Clothing Arts. We're taking a trip to Italy in September and thought these would be more useful than my usual Levis. Wash and dry overnight.

Wj75chA.jpg

Plus, another beautiful fixed blade knife from @Hengelo_77.

oczCa0N.jpg

Two pair of these. Pick pocket proof pants from Clothing Arts. We're taking a trip to Italy in September and thought these would be more useful than my usual Levis. Wash and dry overnight.

Wj75chA.jpg

Plus, another beautiful fixed blade knife from @Hengelo_77.

oczCa0N.jpg

Pick pocket proof pants are definitely a good idea, I'm not the traveling type but Italy sounds like fun and I'd certainly want pick pocket proof pants for such a trip.

My Bellroy passport travel wallet is too big for a standard pair of jeans. A zippered pocket makes a lot of sense in general.

If I like them enough I'm ditching my decades-old Levis habit. The new CEO is a gun grabber.

I ditched blue jeans in general from my everyday wear until my waist size reduced to 33" vs 34". The 34's are just too damn loose now. I don't want to wear suspenders and belts aren't enough. Believe it or not, I could grab onto my 34's and just yank them down to the ground. Now that is something to consider for criminal types. :D Now I'm back to wearing blue jeans as Levi's sell a 33 and the Wranglers that WM sells have a 33" waist available too. The 33's are okay. Been wondering if I go with a stretch type waist (with belt) and go 32" if they will stretch enough to be comfortable?

I ordered a new battery for my HP laptop yesterday. It has been an off and on thing about charging for the last couple of months. Hopefully the issue is the battery and not the circuitry that results in the charging. This laptop is 4 years old and that is about the expected life of the batteries (1000 charges). I did a full backup of my files when the problem was identified. Noticed that the battery check software recommended replacement but noted that it still functioned on AC current. Not taking any chances with these files and I was due a significant backup anyway. I tend to back up to two separate external hard drives and will do a second one in a day or so.

Unfortunately, 4 years is probably about the expected life of the laptop computer in general. I have a desktop too that is newer. They also seem to last longer. I take the laptop with me when I travel on business if it is for more than one night. Otherwise, now I just take a tablet along for the occasional or recreational use in motel/hotels.

Wj75chA.jpg
What does "adjustable waist" mean with these slacks? How do they adjust? I'm interested.

Added: I got a black baggallini passport wallet that I really like and it fits my regular jeans pockets nicely. I like it because it's pretty thin and use as a regular wallet now day to day. It zippers shut which I like as there is always the potential for stuff to fall out if you aren't paying attention when you get it out to grab a card or something. This wallet was the result of my "thin wallet" thread a while back. I bought it at Ace Hardware of all places; probably paid too much, but that issue is water under the bridge and I could try it out in the store versus looking at pictures online.

Last edited:

Still working on the cart, the PVC arm has been replaced by steel and I need some small bycicle wheels or something.
These are noisy.
I noticed in Nashville TN that they are renting something like this in the downtown area. I saw a number of people riding them. Is there some sort of rule about licensing in terms of scooters and when they might require plates?

Last edited:
I noticed in Nashville TN that they are renting something like this in the downtown area. I saw a number of people riding them. Is there some sort of rule about licensing in terms of scooters and when they might require plates?

As far as I know they're considered the same as a bycicle, but everywhere is different and I'm no expert.
This thing is only rated for a max of 15mph though , so it's bike lanes all the way if you've got 'em.

Here unless it's gas powered you need no license .

A couple days have passed with the battery issue mentioned above. Now the pooter shows it as 100% charged. Finicky. But I'll have an extra battery when the new one comes in.

I ordered a piece of black walnut , the plan is to rehandle a Buck 673 I've got coming.
Hopefully it turns out halfway decent.

Ray Mears Mercator K55K in Reed Green to replace the one that I trashed at work.Mercator_K55K_Reed.jpgdownloadfile-18.jpegdownloadfile-17.jpeg

If I ever decide to rescue it from the "goop", I should probably review the material's technical data and MSDS sheets. Wouldn't want a surprise when I dipped the knife in a solvent.

A new inner tube for my E scooter and a Williams 5dag peep sight for one of my airguns.

Pretty soon just about every one of my air rifles will have a peep sight on it, because I'm just not a scope kind of guy.

A new inner tube for my E scooter and a Williams 5dag peep sight for one of my airguns.

Pretty soon just about every one of my air rifles will have a peep sight on it, because I'm just not a scope kind of guy.

Or.... You are just a peeper....:p:)
John

They are debating the legality of the scooters in my city. I want some sort of control, but have not settled on what to do.

For me, if I get a scooter, it will be gasoline powered and capable of going about 55 mph. Yes, me and the scooter would have a license. The whole concept appeals to me a great deal.... 55 mph possible just gives flexibility.

Back