What's going on in your shop? Show us whats going on, and talk a bit about your work!

I couldn't resist finally grabbing one of this mini cut off saws at Harbor Freight
siOJI7jh.jpg

899Y1Uoh.jpg

Also work in progress 8670 with Maple Valley Richlite
W1olX1i.jpg

8eeWUML.jpg

Cool saw Ashwinearl, looks great for pins and stuff. Here's a neat little skinner type I'm just finishing up in 440c with leopardwood and nickel silver with a stainless pin cut by hand (doh!). About 8 7/8" OAL and 4 1/2" blade.

18-28 2.JPG 18-28 7.JPG

Last edited:
Just finished up several Scagel style knives in my shop. All the blades are mirror finished cpm154 HRc-61-62 with cryo, handles are all whitetail crown with an assortment of spacer material. Musk ox boss and mammoth ivory are from Mark Knapp. I still have a couple more sheaths to make, but I really like this turkey stamped sheath I think it's becoming oe of my favorites.
IMG_0386.jpg IMG_0359.jpg IMG_0372.jpg

Just finished up several Scagel style knives in my shop. All the blades are mirror finished cpm154 HRc-61-62 with cryo, handles are all whitetail crown with an assortment of spacer material. Musk ox boss and mammoth ivory are from Mark Knapp. I still have a couple more sheaths to make, but I really like this turkey stamped sheath I think it's becoming oe of my favorites.
View attachment 1071186 View attachment 1071187 View attachment 1071188

Pure Class all the way.

Back