What's the most outrageous, politically incorrect blade you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's gotta be the Fury Viper. For those that may not know, it's basically a copy of the knife from the movie Cobra.

View attachment 1471826

Ding ding ding! Winner! So far, anyway...

I don't have anything that is startling by design; just by size.

Busse Battle Mistress
Helle Lappland
Himalayan Imports Khukuri
BlackJack 1-7 carver

I always wanted to buy one of those crazy Gil Hibden knives back in the day, just because.

Mine's gotta be the Fury Viper. For those that may not know, it's basically a copy of the knife from the movie Cobra.

View attachment 1471826

Lost mine when my house got robbed a few years back. One of the first knives I ever bought (fantasy knives seem to be a gateway for a lot of folks). Nice to see a pic again. Thanks for sharing that.

This being Washington State, I suspect either of my Balisongs or Autos will be the most politically incorrect.

I don't consider them as such, but the Revised Code of Washington thinks they're evil.

Hopefully we have political climate change some time down the road so I can enjoy them.

I have to be careful where I carry this. It's not only intimidating, but Jimbo is a major conspiracy theorist. Claims he's been exposed to so much radiation that he glows.

F7pdf0h.jpg

AJWPWZs.jpg

Last edited:
If you want to see something that is outrageously politically incorrect, I've got a 100 year old coke bottle trapper marked Curtain and Clark Cutlery that I happened on quite a number of years ago. Its a very pretty knife with beautiful jigged brown bone handles. On the side, incorporated into the jigging pattern, is a picture of a man wearing a robe and the letters KKK.....
DAulhXj.gif

To me, it's my Warcraft Tanto, it's simply over the top, from steel (3V) to design, and even the name itself.

They weren't hiding what was this knife made for.

I'm curious to know what you have :D

Spyderco Civilian. it is made for one thing and looks the part.

For some reason, my Kershaw switchblade seems to make people uneasy. Well, most of the folks I hang out with are used to things like that, but a while back I was showing it to a buddy of mine and an unknown person made the remark that a knife like that is illegal. We quickly educated them that in Kentucky there are no illegal knives.

If you want to see something that is outrageously politically incorrect, I've got a 100 year old coke bottle trapper marked Curtain and Clark Cutlery that I happened on quite a number of years ago. Its a very pretty knife with beautiful jigged brown bone handles. On the side, incorporated into the jigging pattern, is a picture of a man wearing a robe and the letters KKK.....
DAulhXj.gif
Only an idiot would gloat about a KKK knife.

I bought two kukries from Himilian Imports. One has the star of David. One had a stylized swastika....

I'll let you guess which one I altered.....

Nothing a bald white guy needs less than some one thinking he is a NAZI, and getting him cancled....

Hopefully the wonderful Kami who made that khukri can forgive me for changing the swastika into a 4 paned window with pointy corners.....it is rhe multi fullered one on the left.
CGM4jFD.jpg

DAulhXj.gif
Wow so edgy

DAulhXj.gif

I also have a knife elaborately marked with KKKK propaganda and which I am convinced is an absolute fake. I bought it because it happens to look quite a bit like a Musso bowie (similar also to Dolph Lundgren’s knife in the first Expendables movie), which raises an interesting question: how does a knife which was allegedly faked during the 60s or 70s come to resemble a knife which was unknown until the 1980s? One of these days I hope to find out who made these things. I have seen several copies for sale, so I know that it’s a manufactured piece, and perhaps someone will eventually sort this one out.

n2s

Come on man, that's like saying people that proudly collect WWII millitary artefacts are idiots. What about Viking axes, Roman swords, bollock dagger from the crusades (not sure if bollock daggers were from the crusades era).??

The idiots imo are the ones that illegally pull down statues of historical figures.....and literally have the statue land on them - true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back