What's the most outrageous, politically incorrect blade you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna add, I'm getting older and ya start thinking about things and the what-ifs...

I couldn't imagine dropping dead and my daughters or granddaughter finding something like a KKK knife in my possessions. A gladius? Yeah, that's a sword that you can dig all into if you want to but Nazi or KKK emblems and depictions? Nah man. Nah.

Last edited:
What about the British millitary sabre, is that the same thing?

What about if I respond to you the way I want to? I'll get zapped and this thread will cease. Well, that's going to happen anyway.

You can play games all you want hero. There's a HUGE difference between a design and emblems. If you put a swastika or KKK on a spoon, I wouldn't own the freaking thing.

Really! I aware of what the thread title is, & I’m also aware of of the intent of it! Blades that scare the PC crowd. Not symbols on handles that broadcast hate to people of color & those of different religions. My original comment stands & has been verified because you are so proud of your KKK handled knife. :rolleyes:

I think we found the PC crowd and they are offended.

This thread is showing the farce of political correctness... erasing history doesn't change it; it only helps people forget it!
The fact that certain symbols cause upset is proof that we know how horrible the things those symbols represented are. We should never forget...

Reactions: DMG
Here in Communist California, my Guardian Tactical 035 OTF probably. Would make all these Lib politicians cry if they saw it in action.

Reactions: DMG
I'm in NY. NY's knife laws are incredibly vague. It is legal to possess a switchblade while hunting. But other statutes contradict this. Bottom line is, I won't carry an auto in NY.

I think any auto would get the PC folks fired up in my state.

This thread is showing the farce of political correctness... erasing history doesn't change it; it only helps people forget it!
The fact that certain symbols cause upset is proof that we know how horrible the things those symbols represented are. We should never forget...

Negtory good buddy. I mean I agree with the erasing part but that is way not the same thing as owning the stuff.

What about the British millitary sabre, is that the same thing?

Ignore them. They are trying to make this political. Those who would deny history are condemned to repeat it....

I don't think anyone is asking people to forget history or erase it. I think they're just saying you can remember it and teach the future generations without owning a physical piece of it.

Pretty much every forum on this site outside of the traditionals would be disturbing to Joe citizen.

What do think a normal person would think of an average thread in the Buse forum - battle mistress?, or what they think of your CPK mega chopper in your draw or your Kali knife, kuhkri....hate to be the bearer of bad news but we are definitely a bunch of extreme weirdos as far as average Joe citizen is concerned.

Negtory good buddy. I mean I agree with the erasing part but that is way not the same thing as owning the stuff.

I don't think anyone is asking people to forget history or erase it. I think they're just saying you can remember it and teach the future generations without owning a physical piece of it.

I see your points. I personally don't own anything like that and don't care to. But if someone else wants to have it in their collection, that's their business. It's not hurting anyone and no different than having it in a museum.

I see your points. I personally don't own anything like that and don't care to. But if someone else wants to have it in their collection, that's their business.

Agreed. Right up until they make it my business by talking about it.

I don’t own one, but here are some candidates!

https://www.zombietools.net/

Oh Yeah! Zombie Tools! Be prepared to totally un-nerve the "straights".

18” Stilleto?

hxtpmVs.jpg

Oh my, Yes. It is even Un-PC to us regular ol' stiletto guys.

Do you really want all artefacts of historical hate destroyed like find them and melt them all down?

Really you think that would make the world better? Does this apply to books as well?

What about people that hold thoughts that are deemed wrong?

I see your points. I personally don't own anything like that and don't care to. But if someone else wants to have it in their collection, that's their business. It's not hurting anyone and no different than having it in a museum.

I don't own anything like that either.

My most offensive knife, in keeping with the thread and showing how lame I am, is a Kershaw Launch 7. :p It's only offensive because some people still cling to the "switchblades are for West Side Story gang members".

Do you really want all artefacts of historical hate destroyed like find them and melt them all down?

Really you think that would make the world better? Does this apply to books as well?

What about people that hold thoughts that are deemed wrong?

I never said any of that.

Were you taught about the Revolutionary War by being shown an actual document stating that a tax was to be assessed by the British government on the goods your ancestors brought to market?

Don't play dumb. You're better than that.

Let’s try to steer away from the politics.

I carry an medium stockman, and I have had people play the PC Card on me, even as I am in the process of opening a package for them. They have literally asked me to put the knife away and then proceeded to open the thing with their house keys. So just about anything can be politically incorrect. Those who like to virtue signal will never pass up the opportunity to react. So it is not about the object as much as it is about the desire to express the ever present conflict between reason vs emotion.

n2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back