What's up around here (update)

Hey, I just try to end up with matching socks, right shoe on right foot, left shoe
on left foot, and shoestrings tied.... MC, HC, BMOC, HDFK, TIA, TLDNR, HVAC, MRBS, Ti, TA, NASK, FK, UF, YouTube, YouAll, HbA1c, Tactical, Tachycardia, JB, JD, DM, PM, FM, AM, OK....... the rest, I just pretend I’m in a Zen state and accept what happens......of course unless it’s a fresh raisin oatmeal cookie - then it’s frikken mine! Peace, love, and tranquility from California. . Mike
just the insight needed in these crazy times:thumbsup:

Hey, I just try to end up with matching socks, right shoe on right foot, left shoe
on left foot, and shoestrings tied.... MC, HC, BMOC, HDFK, TIA, TLDNR, HVAC, MRBS, Ti, TA, NASK, FK, UF, YouTube, YouAll, HbA1c, Tactical, Tachycardia, JB, JD, DM, PM, FM, AM, OK....... the rest, I just pretend I’m in a Zen state and accept what happens......of course unless it’s a fresh raisin oatmeal cookie - then it’s frikken mine! Peace, love, and tranquility from California. . Mike

Ol school surfer 'tude: IDGAF, NFG :D

Ol school surfer 'tude: IDGAF, NFG :D

Ha! Yes, but I’m too OCD to go the IDGAF route. o_O As long as it’s mirror polished with no scratches larger than 50 billion grit, I’m good. I don’t ride anymore, but when I bought my first Harley, the first thing I did was hit the heads with a finger powered cloth and Simichrome. The CPK knives are like that, correct? I know my sight might be fading a bit.....:p Mike

Nathan, can you provide any details about the upcoming folder? If not, how about a picture of your latest beverage in front of your computer? ;)

Nathan, can you provide any details about the upcoming folder? If not, how about a picture of your latest beverage in front of your computer? ;)

Sorry, the folder is on the whiteboard but not on the schedule yet. Maybe 2019.

Back