What's Your Case Slip Joint of Choice?

I only have three Case knives, two mini trappers and a large stockman. I like the mini size as it is much easier for me to carry with the 3 1/2" handle length, but truth be told, they could be any of the patterns that Case uses as the important point for me is the usable handle size and not what blades it has. I also much prefer TruSharp blades as I don't want/need to fuss over the maintenance that CV demands ( I also don't particularly like patina either). I use either of the mini's for my "dress" carry in a homemade pocket slip.

I did try carrying a modern folder as a gents knife for a short time, but much prefer the "social acceptance" the mini Case knives afford and it gives me a reason to actually carry/use the darn things. Plus I do like the look and feel of them.

I have only carried the large stockman a couple times in the past two years as I find it far too awkward to carry and I detest belt sheaths. However, it certainly is a stout knife, I'll give it that.

I apologize for the crappy picture but you all know what they look like anyway.
tJNUj0U.jpg

Oh wow! I just started seeing a new scale material in the online retailers. "Fiber weave."

x_CCN-102281.jpg

Back