What's your newest Buck knife

Kind of new. My bodge-job handle replacement gave this old Buck a new start. Now I need a sheath.

w316AlRl.jpg

I got this 525 with the key ring loop, at a very good price, I have only seen two other ones for sale on the auction, but they sold for triple what I wanted to pay,
I did take pictures with it open and there all to large to load even after shrinking them 15 times.
It has a 1988 blade
01B6284F-14B0-4216-8B26-E88D9C082F6A.jpeg044890DB-0FA6-42FE-AF1C-6DC08D015670.jpeg

Great day! I scored a odd bargin David Yellowhorse 112..It has small jewels set in all the bolsters and a Pronghorn head by the rear bolster. Mirror polished blade but I think it is a fairly early one. I haven't seen one with anything set in the bolsters before and that is the reason I made a offer. I really like the odd ones.

Been wanting a Clip blade 055 for quite awhile. Since before Buck started using Ebony again. Glad I waited. I hand picked this one today from the only knife store close enough to me that I can visit there a couple times a year.

View attachment 1594113View attachment 1594114View attachment 1594115
I’ve always loved the 55… my old boss has carried one for many years. IMO not many knives look like they belong on the job site all day, yet with a little polishing can pass off as a “gentleman’s folder” when out on the town.

Well..at least it made it home! First time seller with no feedback I took a chance with a $200.00 offer that he accepted. But after a shipping label was issued there was nothing more till it was delivered. I seen the same 112 offered for $750.00 and several other listings for over $500.00. The knife itself is pristine also the wood display case..I'll have to look and see of any other of Yellowhorse 112's had stones or jewels inset in the bolsters. I don't remember seeing one and that's why I made a offer. That's the main criteria I look for when I add one to the collection..odd.

Hope this is small enough!
You can try what i do. Take a picture of the knife a little further away ( not too far ) then edit the picture by cropping so the knife is bigger. I know it makes the tang stamps a little blurry if you are too far out so experiment with the distance. Then i copy and paste to the thread. Also if you have too much stuff in the picture like props or a lot of colorful patterns and ornaments i think it puts the MB’s up making the picture too big or busy. Just what i learned.

Well..at least it made it home! First time seller with no feedback I took a chance with a $200.00 offer that he accepted. But after a shipping label was issued there was nothing more till it was delivered. I seen the same 112 offered for $750.00 and several other listings for over $500.00. The knife itself is pristine also the wood display case..I'll have to look and see of any other of Yellowhorse 112's had stones or jewels inset in the bolsters. I don't remember seeing one and that's why I made a offer. That's the main criteria I look for when I add one to the collection..odd.
Clint, I use Imgur...lifted this by using my iPhone to get a photo, transferred to Imgur, clicked on BBCode...
Is this the knife you speak of?
1gtJg1P.jpg

Back