What's your newest Buck knife

DSC_0497.JPG

When did BUCK remove the limit on the number of knives you could purchase per year w/ your BCCI discount?
Because they no longer do.........

wow that's a nice 532. really great in white and brass.
Thank you, it really is striking in person.

I started to accumulate the 100 year anniversary knives when they first came out. I missed getting one of these then because of price and just happened to find this one recently, at a reasonable price. A few other high dollar 100 year issues I might get...some I will never acquire.

I forgot to mention that not only is it special for your sons birth year it is also the only year that the Buck 303 was assembled out of the USA. Buck tried an experiment with making all the parts here in the USA then shipping them south of the border to be assembled to save money ( I won’t get started on my thoughts of this). They thought that since it was just over the border from their factory, they were still in Cali at the time, that they could easily keep an eye on production. The experiment failed and the next year they moved the assembly back home where it has stayed.

I remain very pleased you like the little knife.

I've never heard that
I forgot to mention that not only is it special for your sons birth year it is also the only year that the Buck 303 was assembled out of the USA. Buck tried an experiment with making all the parts here in the USA then shipping them south of the border to be assembled to save money ( I won’t get started on my thoughts of this). They thought that since it was just over the border from their factory, they were still in Cali at the time, that they could easily keep an eye on production. The experiment failed and the next year they moved the assembly back home where it has stayed.

I remain very pleased you like the little knife.

15890545327278236928565528555919.jpg

couple of not put into production 345s, with aluminum screw together scales. really great solid knives. y'all who like the vantage should jump on these and the paperstone models, Maks got before they are gone. also Mike gave me a Buck pen and some other goodies. thank you Sir.

View attachment 1337264

couple of not put into production 345s, with aluminum screw together scales. really great solid knives. y'all who like the vantage should jump on these and the paperstone models, Maks got before they are gone. also Mike gave me a Buck pen and some other goodies. thank you Sir.
How much heavier is that with the aluminum ? Nice looking knife.
I've been eyeing them myself since posted.

Back