Where in the world are Moosez45 and DerekH?

All it means is that my farts smell sweeter now.

Turns out Moose and Derek were just figments of Tradewater's imagination. We haven't heard from them because Tradewater has been occupying his mind with guns.

I'm glad this thread gets bumped from time to time, because I was starting to wonder too.

Hello friends,
Well...it’s been a while since we’ve heard any word from our worn out band of miscreants. Indeed, things have gone south...
Tradewater’s evil volcanic lair finally blew it’s top and all his maniacal devices were destroyed, save his suped up Subaru. Unbeknownst to friends and family, Tradewater had invested heavily in the fidget spinner market. Needless to say he made a mint. He is living comfortably in a quaint condo in Del Boca Vista. Residents say that on a full moon they can smell the sweet aroma of smoking jerky and hear his jolliness that can only be had from strong drink and prescription antacids.

The Colonel Gunyon and Seniór Bladito’s rise to the top of the Mexican wrestling circuit was short lived. Even with a nation behind them, the tag team champs were consumed by turmoil from within. For The Gunyon’s love of soft, flaky biscuits (and fast women) drove the two apart. After whoopin’ the Pilsburry Doughboy’s ass, The Gunyon started a biscuit empire unparalleled to any of those in the past. Bladito quietly retired to his high tech underground bunker near Area 51. He still keeps an active presence on the forums so as not to alert military presence.
As far as Moose and Derek are concerned...they did indeed indeed find each other “American Tale” style. As the song Somewhere Out There played, they danced in a slow circle with hands on hips. Which, after about 3 hrs they both found pretty creepy....

i think moose and guyon are both passed.

we keep derek around because of boobs. made of breasts. something like that.

Back