Where in the world are Moosez45 and DerekH?

Is The Gunyon's Colonel Sander's white suit and Bladito's Mexican wrestling singlet appropriate to wear in public?...

hey, i shave the southern zone ;)

also, gunyon snores in a cute way :D but no worse than my last gf :D

Find out on the next installment of Where in the World are Moosez45 and DerekH!!!

Hell, I want to know what happens to me.

Dearest Jonny,

Derek has a Southern drawl.
I haven't dipped snuff since Reagan was in office.
And no one...no one... will ever best Trade. Hero or Villain.

Moose (working in Hell..Living in paradise)

Dearest Jonny,

So what ever happened with those Uzbeki scammers, anyway?

Dearest Jonny,

Oh my god!!! He's alive!!

We're hiring electricians at work...

Jonny: I think you're wasting your talents in the....whatever it is that you're doing industry. Seriously - you need a publisher.

And an editor. But that's the easy part.

Alright, things have settled down enough to actually give some info out, so here goes.

1. Prior to June, things at work ended up being setup in such a way that I and one other person were able to actually be there to work. Turns out the military sends people off to do military things for long periods of time without much in the way of apology. We had already been playing fast and loose with this, causing several people to miss things they probably shouldn't, so this period (most of May) ended up just being work work work work work. Two guys, one office, and all the shenanigans that come with that.

2. Because of the absence of several key staff members, I opted to stay at work and miss Blade Show. Not something I wanted to do, but I figured it would provide some continuity at work, and would allow for me to maybe further cement my role in the office, maybe even set myself up for better later on down the road. Little did I know what the future had in store. The Wednesday before Blade, the blonde that I had spent the last ten years with sat down with me and we had a very unemotional talk about the state of our relationship, and, with nary a tear, decided to end it. The Sunday of Blade was the last day I lived with her.

3. At this point I was staying with a buddy of mine (many thanks Major, many, many thanks) and all was going fairly leisurely. Trying to find a place to live and figure out my life, well, it was going right on along the way it needed to, without much in the way of shenanigans. As of June 23, all hell kicked loose. We had the worst flood ever to hit this state, and from June 23 until sometime last week, I was at work. I think I had 3 days off during that time frame. I worked anywhere from 12-24 hour shifts. This was the big one, and our office was responsible for managing the overwhelmingly massive response that had to be provided for the state. Every aspect of it. From getting people rescued via helo or boat, getting food to people who needed it, getting people into shelters, getting FEMA into where they needed to go, juggling the never ending circus of politicans and other ne'er-do-wells, every aspect of this states response to this flood went through our office.

So that is where I have been. Nothing glamorous or particularly exciting, just a whole lot of adult level garbage. I am doing well for those wondering, I have a placed lined up and should be moving in very soon (4 miles from the office so wayyyyyy less driving) and might even have a new relationship on the horizon with a particularly lovely girl. Time will tell. But ultimately, I miss you guys, and when I get the new place figured out I hope to have more time and less distraction to keep me from here, my second home.

Until next time,

XOXOXO

Derek

Alright, things have settled down enough to actually give some info out, so here goes.

1. Prior to June, things at work ended up being setup in such a way that I and one other person were able to actually be there to work. Turns out the military sends people off to do military things for long periods of time without much in the way of apology. We had already been playing fast and loose with this, causing several people to miss things they probably shouldn't, so this period (most of May) ended up just being work work work work work. Two guys, one office, and all the shenanigans that come with that.

2. Because of the absence of several key staff members, I opted to stay at work and miss Blade Show. Not something I wanted to do, but I figured it would provide some continuity at work, and would allow for me to maybe further cement my role in the office, maybe even set myself up for better later on down the road. Little did I know what the future had in store. The Wednesday before Blade, the blonde that I had spent the last ten years with sat down with me and we had a very unemotional talk about the state of our relationship, and, with nary a tear, decided to end it. The Sunday of Blade was the last day I lived with her.

3. At this point I was staying with a buddy of mine (many thanks Major, many, many thanks) and all was going fairly leisurely. Trying to find a place to live and figure out my life, well, it was going right on along the way it needed to, without much in the way of shenanigans. As of June 23, all hell kicked loose. We had the worst flood ever to hit this state, and from June 23 until sometime last week, I was at work. I think I had 3 days off during that time frame. I worked anywhere from 12-24 hour shifts. This was the big one, and our office was responsible for managing the overwhelmingly massive response that had to be provided for the state. Every aspect of it. From getting people rescued via helo or boat, getting food to people who needed it, getting people into shelters, getting FEMA into where they needed to go, juggling the never ending circus of politicans and other ne'er-do-wells, every aspect of this states response to this flood went through our office.

So that is where I have been. Nothing glamorous or particularly exciting, just a whole lot of adult level garbage. I am doing well for those wondering, I have a placed lined up and should be moving in very soon (4 miles from the office so wayyyyyy less driving) and might even have a new relationship on the horizon with a particularly lovely girl. Time will tell. But ultimately, I miss you guys, and when I get the new place figured out I hope to have more time and less distraction to keep me from here, my second home.

Until next time,

XOXOXO

Derek

Being an adult sounds like it sucks. Glad I don't have to do it.

Until next time,

XOXOXO

Derek

I liked Jonny's story better. Hang in there, compadre.

Until next time,

XOXOXO

Derek

I need to have that same talk with the blonde that is the mother of my children, but she can NEVER be unemotional.....hope to see you round here soon, and my sympathies for your life/adult circumstances....I hate adulting - but yet, I make an attempt to do it nearly every day.

Fer all you stressballs out there, I recommend "Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers".

Back