Where the snark is the snark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW, go get checked out. The other driver's insurance will reimburse you and then you have a legit claim for pain and suffering. Bam, you just upgraded to a 4x4.

^x2 on bigghoss' advice

Edit: I hesitate to call it wisdom for fear of what that would do to the fabric of the universe :)

Yea I guess I'll go in.. It won't cost me anything at the VA... And if nothing else it will make my wife happy....

But I'll be there all day... That should be grounds for pain and suffering in itself LOL

Hey nick, wanna make me a custom scout sheath for this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBImfzoHlo2/

Friend of mine knows this kid, and I say kid cuz I think he is still in high school. Hes making this for me and I'm thinking a nice leather scout sheath would be awesome for it. I won't have it for a couple weeks yet and then I'll send it to you.

Very nice man. Handle seems smallish. Looks narrow, in other words. Perhaps not...

Very nice man. Handle seems smallish. Looks narrow, in other words. Perhaps not...

It's Def smallish. Not to the point of being uncomfortable. He only does that tacticool looking g10, I may have to find a nice woodworker to make so nice wood handles with comfy swells

He is giving me a huge price break since I went to their farm and we shot my AR and went through about 600 rounds that day

Yeah, I'd love to get some levers to go with the wheel guns. But Marlin 1894's are junk now and I don't like the open top actions everyone else has. Henry makes a good rifle but I'd really prefer a side loading gate. Guess I'm just too picky maybe. Now the Ruger m77 bolt actions look good. 5lbs and takes detachable mags.

Maybe I should get a .45-70 BFR and a Marlin guide gun. That's a match combo that should get it done. Never know when a hippo is going to escape from the zoo and wander into your camp.

I believe it was 1996? when Remington bought out Marlin...fired all the craftsmen, moved to equipment to the Remington factory to untrained workers and said...go at it...Ruining Marlins...

Plenty of classics available to be had reasonabley but are creeping up.

If you take the first 2 numbers of the serial and subtract it from 100, you'll get the date code. Tons of liars at gun shows so knowing this you'll be safe. Then there's always the "JM" logo vs "REM" logo to look for.

Never a Remlin for me...

I believe it was 1996? when Remington bought out Marlin...fired all the craftsmen, moved to equipment to the Remington factory to untrained workers and said...go at it...Ruining Marlins...

Plenty of classics available to be had reasonabley but are creeping up.

If you take the first 2 numbers of the serial and subtract it from 100, you'll get the date code. Tons of liars at gun shows so knowing this you'll be safe. Then there's always the "JM" logo vs "REM" logo to look for.

Never a Remlin for me...

It was 2007. The .30-30 and .45-70 guns are almost to the standard of the late production JM guns is my understanding but I recently read a post on Marlinowners.com that Remington changed the ejector design to something terrible and at least one custom shop won't touch the current production 1894's because of it. So yeah, I have to find me a "JM" 1894.

Yea I guess I'll go in.. It won't cost me anything at the VA... And if nothing else it will make my wife happy....

But I'll be there all day... That should be grounds for pain and suffering in itself LOL

Wood... You need to go asap. Florida passed a law a few years back that says if you don't seek initial medical attention within 14 days, you lose lose all (or most) of your PIP benefits. Get going.

Doc

You're expecting treatment at the VA? Your optimism is overflowing.

Thanks fellas. I'm here right now. CT scan, xrays, blood work, ekg, all complete and I'm OK except for whiplash and some bruises. Waiting to be released right now.

You're expecting treatment at the VA? Your optimism is overflowing.

LMAO! When I lived in PA I would of agreed quickly!! But this one is actually much much better.

Thanks fellas. I'm here right now. CT scan, xrays, blood work, ekg, all complete and I'm OK except for whiplash and some bruises. Waiting to be released right now.

LMAO! When I lived in PA I would of agreed quickly!! But this one is actually much much better.

Haha. Agreed. Some VAs are better than others, even if they operate under the same bureaucracy.

Hopefully the judge will think that's worth enough that you can afford a 4x4. Probably not with the off road package though. Maybe you should call around to some dealerships and put the feelers out that you're looking for a Tacoma 4x4. I knew one guy on a truck forum that scored an almost new GMC 1500 fully loaded because some guy bought it and only had it maybe six months and traded it in on a Cadillac. Supposedly the guy has a bunch of money and trades in cars all the time so then the second owner got an almost new truck with only a few thousand miles on it for like $30,000 less than brand new. He had test driven a new truck a week before so the dealer called him up to tell him about it.

If the dealerships know you're looking to buy they'll be more than happy to call you up if they get something in.

Hahaaaaaa! Finally got around to experimenting with stainless steels. Had a couple of failed attempts, but learned a lot and now we have Yumas in CPM154. :cool: will have more info on a new thread in my subforum soon.

Look awesome Todd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back