Where the snark is the snark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, also got around to making the first bunch of the "trailmates" as they have been come to be known. Been two years I've been meaning to offer this design. I can't really say its new. I made a,slightly different version of this pattern 10 years ago, but it morphed into what you guys know as todays Yuma. But I always like the pattern, so, here it is. These are CPM154 as well.

This knife is the perfect cross if a Yuma and a Magua got in bed and had a kid.

Thanks guys, also got around to making the first bunch of the "trailmates" as they have been come to be known. Been two years I've been meaning to offer this design. I can't really say its new. I made a,slightly different version of this pattern 10 years ago, but it morphed into what you guys know as todays Yuma. But I always like the pattern, so, here it is. These are CPM154 as well.

shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and pretend you didn't post that...:p

Dammit.

Stainless too, huh?

Dammit.

Hahaaaaaa! Finally got around to experimenting with stainless steels. Had a couple of failed attempts, but learned a lot and now we have Yumas in CPM154. :cool: will have more info on a new thread in my subforum soon.

Great. I will be needing one of these. Definitely with orange liners. Why'd you have to go and do that, Todd? But I'd be more than happy to help pay for your (discounted) dental work.

Ha, I'm still smiling about that deal. You know the doctor even called me today to make sure everything was good. You just don't get service and willingness to help out of doctors like that very often. Really renews my faith in humanity.

Now why'd you have to go and post those pictures, I'm already low on funds as it is...

WW, go get checked out. The other driver's insurance will reimburse you and then you have a legit claim for pain and suffering. Bam, you just upgraded to a 4x4.

It's more than an upgrade. It's legit if you have whiplash, aka soft-tissue damage. That kind of thing tends to linger and can affect quality of life. Moreover, it's likely her insurance will eventually try to screw you on long term medical costs. My advice is to secure a reputable attorney and get your primary care physician to prescribe some form of physical therapy. Even if the insurance offers to pay for doctor's visits, they won't pay for all the time, energy, and loss of work it takes to go to the physical therapy appointments.

optimizing. takes too much time.

.41? connosewer? hah.

just found out there's at least one .460 rifle :D nice.

-7 here now.

chilly :D

It's more than an upgrade. It's legit if you have whiplash, aka soft-tissue damage. That kind of thing tends to linger and can affect quality of life. Moreover, it's likely her insurance will eventually try to screw you on long term medical costs. My advice is to secure a reputable attorney and get your primary care physician to prescribe some form of physical therapy. Even if the insurance offers to pay for doctor's visits, they won't pay for all the time, energy, and loss of work it takes to go to the physical therapy appointments.

The only thing I see wrong with this statement is that WW, AFAIK, does not have a job.....so....no "loss of work".

optimizing. takes too much time.

.41? connosewer? hah.

just found out there's at least one .460 rifle :D nice.

-7 here now.

chilly :D

Yeah. Effing cold - and I've spent a week in sub -20° temps. Problem is, no acclimation. Last week, shorts....this week, 3 layers and a face mask. What I know is, it'll be about 45° in my bedroom tonight. Gonna make it hard to get out from under the covers tomorrow morning.

That's really nice. :thumbup: What are the specs on that one?

the wood stove is scorching hot

just getting wood on the 4 season porch, i thought my pants were going to shatter :D

the wood stove fixed that the other way, i think the fibers melted

hah

7 more hours to sunrise, i expect it can get a bit colder ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back