Where the snark is the snark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow is tapering of here, at the moment. Thinking about taking a little walk to see if I can call in a coyote or two.

I'm not going to leave my house today if I don't have to :D

I wouldn't mind getting out into the woods tho :(

The wife said she needed 15 more min in bed this morning... that was over 3 hours ago lol. This is going to be her Vday present. She got to sleep in :thumbup:

Im taking my 3 valentines to Texas De Brazil today. Oh boy this is going to hurt. My wallet and my stomach. Looking forward to it though. Its a good hurt. :D

It also happens to be across from Bass Pro....Looking for 10mm and 41 magnum. Hope I find some.

First camera battery has been charging for two hours and it's still not full. Guess I'll give up on filming today and go try to find more .357 and .38 ammo for tomorrow.

Smelly? I take a shower twice a week if I need it or not! :D

I won't be trying to take her to court. As long as my insurance covers what it's supposed to I'm not bothering that young girl. I have made many mistakes myself and wouldn't feel right trying to get more than I deserve from someone who just made a mistake.

Now I'm pissed about my truck, and right now I feel like a herd of cows trampled my shoulders neck and head... But the doc says I'm hurt not injured.... This too shall pass...

The poor attacking the poor doesn't end well for anyone. My medical bills are covered, my truck will be covered, and she learned a lesson that will already cost her thousands in deductibles and higher insurance rates.

I have been in her shoes.

Too bad more people can't behave like this.....a lot of insurance companies and lawyers might go out of business. Serious karma points, WW.

Camera batteries were all dead so I'l be getting a later start than I hopped, if I get to shoot any video at all today.

Got in our VW today and its battery was dead, too.....thank goodness VW gave me money to spend at their dealership. Free battery coming right up. I think they're buying us a new dishwasher as well with the other card they gave us. I don't even mind that they lied about TDI emissions....car's been good so far (almost 6 years) so getting $1000 bucks ($500 for only the dealership, $500 for anywhere) to remain a loyal customer seems.....I'll take it, though.

Got a new hunting pup. Well I pick him up on the 26th. Black lab beagle mix. Hoping for the best hunting instincts of both breeds but I'll train him up well enough even if he didn't get the best. Now to come up with a name....
Black lab and beagle? Hunting ducks and rabbits?

Too bad more people can't behave like this.....a lot of insurance companies and lawyers might go out of business. Serious karma points, WW.

It's noble until the insurance company starts to screw you. After being rear-ended, I tried the high road sans attorney until I wound up in a shouting match with the other driver's insurance rep. I ended the conversation by telling the rep he could speak to my lawyer from that point forward. I didn't look back.

Damn BK12's. Why do they keep popping up on the Exchange? At least now I get to leave one on my most used packs instead of swapping them around.

Also, bunch of 15's on there, too. If I didn't already have 3 I'd have spent even more money that I don't have.

I was looking at that as well. Grats on the 12 snag lol.

I need some disposable income right now. My new cellphone killed my savings :( damn first world necessities.

Yeah, those 15's are a bit steep. I'd be surprised if they sell before a drop.

That's good for me if they do, I guess...not that I'd be willing to sell tho...

It's noble until the insurance company starts to screw you. After being rear-ended, I tried the high road sans attorney until I wound up in a shouting match with the other driver's insurance rep. I ended the conversation by telling the rep he could speak to my lawyer from that point forward. I didn't look back.

Yeah... Florida is a no-fault state.... Your own insurance pays for you, and the insurance companies duke it out.... Only other recourse is an attorney to go after the other driver civilly, or their insurance. It's a cottage industry for attorneys. Welcome to Florida.

Doc

Yeah, those 15's are a bit steep. I'd be surprised if they sell before a drop.

That's good for me if they do, I guess...not that I'd be willing to sell tho...

I don't think they're steep at all.....new, with extra KB leather for more than 30% below the knife's original MSRP? More than reasonably priced, IMO - especially considering that they are mostly unavailable elsewhere. I'd buy them all if I were flush with cash. Love the 15!

19453093490_3a19d05664_b.jpg

Well I found a few. I got the only box of 41mag and bought 2 of the 3 boxes of 10mm at Bass pro. I'm still in pain from Texas De Brazil. Ow ow ow. :pig:

New%20ammo_zpsen7wwq3h.jpg

I don't think they're steep at all.....new, with extra KB leather for more than 30% below the knife's original MSRP? More than reasonably priced, IMO - especially considering that they are mostly unavailable elsewhere. I'd buy them all if I were flush with cash. Love the 15!

19453093490_3a19d05664_b.jpg

I guess...I mean, that's pretty much retail...and if you don't care for the additional sheath they can still be had for less with a quick Google search...like, just about the exact cost of the sheath less.
I look at places like the exchange for deals, if its close to retail I'll usually pass it over quickly. If I'm only saving $5-10 on around $50 item, I'll usually just buy brand new.

Well I found a few. I got the only box of 41mag and bought 2 of the 3 boxes of 10mm at Bass pro. I'm still in pain from Texas De Brazil. Ow ow ow. :pig:

New%20ammo_zpsen7wwq3h.jpg

Nice. I got some cheapo Perfecta .357 for my new revolver, six boxes total. Had to hit two different stores to get it so I cleaned them out.

I look at places like the exchange for deals, if its close to retail I'll usually pass it over quickly. If I'm only saving $5-10 on around $50 item, I'll usually just buy brand new.

Same here.

We got about 4 inches here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back