Where the snark is the snark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we'd get that...didn't even know they were calling for it today, last I heard was tomorrow. Suppose to be 50° later this week.
Good ole' NC weather.
Now they're saying ice tomorrow... Great.

I'm looking for a new sticker for my truck, any suggestions for a good one?

bronyfinal_walter_newton2.jpg

They're saying snow for Monday, and Tuesday as well. I doubt tomorrow, unless something forms, but Tuesday is a possibility.

I put one of these on my back windshield but it was silver metallic to match the paint and around 5". Will be getting another one if need be.

images

And i had a guy make me a set of these to put on the sides. Goes with the grille "theme" but will go on the sides of the bed. Where decals are already on lots of trucks. Haven't received these yet though.

24739888410_054803a31e_c.jpg

This is my latest...

There was a guy (?) on the NH ballot whose name was "Vermin Supreme"......not posting this as a political discussion, but....that is the worst chosen name for a presidential candidate EVER. Who wants to vote for a guy named "Vermin"?

So I was cruising armslist again and it turns out the revolver I wanted in the first place, stainless 4 5/8th" unfluted Super Blackhawk, hadn't sold, I was just at the wrong pawn shop. Turns out there's a bunch of different Acme Pawn shops in Colorado Springs and I had gone to the wrong one. Might run up there next weekend after payday and grab it.

GSOM, he's been a fake presidential candidate for the past few elections, its actually quite funny

[video=youtube;4d_FvgQ1csE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE[/video]

There was a guy (?) on the NH ballot whose name was "Vermin Supreme"......not posting this as a political discussion, but....that is the worst chosen name for a presidential candidate EVER. Who wants to vote for a guy named "Vermin"?

Here in WA there's a similar guy who legally changed his name to 'Goodspaceguy' and runs every election for various positions. Weird names and intolerance for the establishment can lead to votes for said weird-named persons.

Hahaaaaaa! Finally got around to experimenting with stainless steels. Had a couple of failed attempts, but learned a lot and now we have Yumas in CPM154. :cool: will have more info on a new thread in my subforum soon.

Dude....Those look... Amazing!!!

Oh my...
What do we have here?

I think we call that a knife around here... ;)

Just loaded up some moon clips for the S&W 625 and got a bunch of .357 mag for the Rugers and the new single action. It's about 30 degrees now but when the sun comes up the temp is going to shoot up pretty quick and hit 60 by noon and peak at 65. Should be a good day fer shootin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back