Where the snark is the snark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was cruising armslist again and it turns out the revolver I wanted in the first place, stainless 4 5/8th" unfluted Super Blackhawk, hadn't sold, I was just at the wrong pawn shop. Turns out there's a bunch of different Acme Pawn shops in Colorado Springs and I had gone to the wrong one. Might run up there next weekend after payday and grab it.

That sounds nice. Good luck. I had a Super Blackhawk with the 10.5 inch barrel and non fluted cylinder. It was sweet but the barrel was just too long. I ended up selling it. Boy I love the non fluted cylinders.

I love the Mandelorian. Had one on my truck but have yet to add it to my Jeep...I vote that one

+1. Whenever I get a vehicle I'm getting a Mythosaur sticker and one of those that says "Engineered by Firefly" and looks like the little plaque in the bridge of Serenity. I've got a couple Beckerhead stickers in waiting too.

I just need to get a truck so I can put stickers on it :D

The next vehicle I get will be one. Been looking at GMC 's. Aw with everything, the truck is just the start....lift kit, new tires, deckles....sky is the limit

I just need to get a truck so I can put stickers on it :D

The next vehicle I get will be one. Been looking at GMC 's. Aw with everything, the truck is just the start....lift kit, new tires, deckles....sky is the limit

I don't go in for all the gee-gaws. I drive a 2008 Chevy Colorado standard cab with 4WD. That's it. (we can assume radio and A/C are standard these days, yes?) I've only added the fender flares and mud guards, which should come standard.

My neighbor has a Sierra LTZ that I've been lusting over. He gets a new one every two years. If I wait another year I may convince him to sell it to me :D

I'm not doing a lift, at least not in the near future... Mostly because I refuse to go the cheap route with blocks/spacers and can't afford the full suspension lift I'd want... Saving up for months to add a couple inches height is just not that worth it to me...

Now if I could easily afford it I'd raise the front 3"and the rear 2" to make it appear taller and level... Love the look... But not the cost.

Besides... My truck mod list is long enough as it is and I currently have no truck to mod LOL

I don't go in for all the gee-gaws. I drive a 2008 Chevy Colorado standard cab with 4WD. That's it. (we can assume radio and A/C are standard these days, yes?) I've only added the fender flares and mud guards, which should come standard.

'06 Silverãdo here. Good truck but I need to get a hot rod or something I can build up.

There is a pretty sweet version of the Colorado coming out in the next few months... Makes the Tacoma look like some paltry bull-ish.

I don't Ave anything special, I drive a 1990 dodge dakota, no A/C, manual windows, and a camper shell. I do however have a cassette deck, so that's a win :D

I'm not doing a lift, at least not in the near future... Mostly because I refuse to go the cheap route with blocks/spacers and can't afford the full suspension lift I'd want... Saving up for months to add a couple inches height is just not that worth it to me...

Now if I could easily afford it I'd raise the front 3"and the rear 2" to make it appear taller and level... Love the look... But not the cost.

Besides... My truck mod list is long enough as it is and I currently have no truck to mod LOL

I'm lucky, my brother in-law owns his own shop. He's a mechanic and custom fabricator. He can get deals on most stuff and makes the rest. Gives me a good deal on his rates too being family and all ;)

I've just had this hole in my vehicle life since I had to sell my Impreza for our SV6 Montana. It's the man's minivan but its still a van. Partner that with having to sell my sport bike :( .... ah the things you do for your family. Anywho, sooner or later when we require a new vehicle it will be Truck time. It may be a long while yet, but its coming :)

Or depending on the budget... I may just look to get another motorcycle :D

I don't Ave anything special, I drive a 1990 dodge dakota, no A/C, manual windows, and a camper shell. I do however have a cassette deck, so that's a win :D

:thumbup: Sounds like every vehicle I've ever owned. I have a '93 Sonoma and an '84 blazer now. Sonoma is the newest vehicle I've ever owned. Single payment plan leaves more money for guns. And I can't stand all the electronic bullcrap they have on new trucks these days. And they look like ass.

yeah, my truck is definitely not the newest or the nicest but it ru s well and gets me where I need to go. plus, I've taken that thing many places I definitely shouldn't have and it's gotten out fine every time.

when it comes time for me to get a new vehicle I'd like to get a Tacoma like WW's, but my dream car is an '88 jeep j10

when it comes time for me to get a new vehicle I'd like to get a Tacoma like WW's, but my dream car is an '88 jeep j10

You, I like you.

Just scrounge up the J10, tune it up and make it happen. Shoot, that's exactly what my Dad did. His winter time driver is a late 70's (maybe early 80's) J20 (3/4 ton) and his summer driver is a 1953 CJ3B.

IMG_20151129_124703609_zpsrkrmbijv.jpg

It's not much of a looker now, but this summer I'm sure it will go under the knife while he drives the old CJ.

Love those old jeeps. I really like the old FC models too.

Not sure if it is new or not but I saw a Stanley stainless growler at my local Walmart tonight.

I may have to pick one up.

Jeremy

Those old Jeep Gladiator trucks are the bees knees. If I had the money I would love to get one and have it fixed up.

yeah, my truck is definitely not the newest or the nicest but it ru s well and gets me where I need to go. plus, I've taken that thing many places I definitely shouldn't have and it's gotten out fine every time.

You, I like you.

This. But less creepy.

Love those old jeeps. I really like the old FC models too.

Those FC's are the coolest.

Those old Jeep Gladiator trucks are the bees knees. If I had the money I would love to get one and have it fixed up.

Well you shouldn't have blown all of Derek's money on a 2011 Nitro and you coulda had one. Oh well, you can get one using the identity of the next guy you kidnap. You should nab WW right after the insurance company settles up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back