Where the snark is the snark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darned smug Texans with their warm weather. :D ;)
Lol. It's actually more of a lament. It would be nice to not have to run the thing every month of the year.

And check back with me in late August. By then I'll have sweat out my yearly allotment of smugness.

yeah - I went camping in Tx in late oct once -- it was so hot that the first 20 minutes of the storm we had the rain turned to steam 2' before hitting the ground.
10 minutes after the deluge ended, it was back up to 97.

Hahaaaaaa! Finally got around to experimenting with stainless steels. Had a couple of failed attempts, but learned a lot and now we have Yumas in CPM154. :cool: will have more info on a new thread in my subforum soon.

Loving the new stuff, Todd!
:thumbup: :thumbup:

The only thing I see wrong with this statement is that WW, AFAIK, does not have a job.....so....no "loss of work".

"Well, Your Honor, It's like this. Ever since the accident I just haven't been myself. I've been in a lot of pain and I started self-medicating with the devil's weed and it turned me into the smelly bum you see before you. And none of it would have ever happened if SHE wouldn't have hit me and wrecked my truck!"

"Well, Your Honor, It's like this. Ever since the accident I just haven't been myself. I've been in a lot of pain and I started self-medicating with the devil's weed and it turned me into the smelly bum you see before you. And none of it would have ever happened if SHE wouldn't have hit me and wrecked my truck!"

Smelly? I take a shower twice a week if I need it or not! :D

I won't be trying to take her to court. As long as my insurance covers what it's supposed to I'm not bothering that young girl. I have made many mistakes myself and wouldn't feel right trying to get more than I deserve from someone who just made a mistake.

Now I'm pissed about my truck, and right now I feel like a herd of cows trampled my shoulders neck and head... But the doc says I'm hurt not injured.... This too shall pass...

The poor attacking the poor doesn't end well for anyone. My medical bills are covered, my truck will be covered, and she learned a lesson that will already cost her thousands in deductibles and higher insurance rates.

I have been in her shoes.

Smelly? I take a shower twice a week if I need it or not! :D

I won't be trying to take her to court. As long as my insurance covers what it's supposed to I'm not bothering that young girl. I have made many mistakes myself and wouldn't feel right trying to get more than I deserve from someone who just made a mistake.

Now I'm pissed about my truck, and right now I feel like a herd of cows trampled my shoulders neck and head... But the doc says I'm hurt not injured.... This too shall pass...

The poor attacking the poor doesn't end well for anyone. My medical bills are covered, my truck will be covered, and she learned a lesson that will already cost her thousands in deductibles and higher insurance rates.

I have been in her shoes.

Wouldn't you be taking her insurance company to court though? Eh, whatever I'm just goofing around .

-32.8F here today with the wind chill. Bleh I may actually have to put pants on. Will make Florida seem that much warmer when I go at the end of the month!

Sexy looking Trailmate's Todd!

-32.8F here today with the wind chill. Bleh I may actually have to put pants on. Will make Florida seem that much warmer when I go at the end of the month!

Sexy looking Trailmate's Todd!

Yikes. 19° here, wind chill at 5°.

Wouldn't you be taking her insurance company to court though? Eh, whatever I'm just goofing around .

Then I'd really lose.... You ever seen a backwoods barefoot hillbilly in a court room? Big corporation would eat me alive lmao

Spilled my only Pepsi trying to take the dog out... The ass tried tripping me with his leash HA!

Wife is working, sister in law is watching the kids so I can relax and lay around for the day. I'm home in the woods. Doc gave me some generic Vicodin... I'd trade the script for some Pepsi right now. The only medicine I need makes me thirsty, and it's a long walk to any store :)

The well water is delicious though... I can't drink city water, up in Philly we bought bottled water by the cases. Here the tap water is just as good as bottled. My wife couldn't believe the taste. I grew up with well water.

Still... An ice cold Pepsi.... Much want!

Oh and it's 50 degrees here right now. I'm sitting outside with the dog and it feels warmer than that in the sun.

Got a new hunting pup. Well I pick him up on the 26th. Black lab beagle mix. Hoping for the best hunting instincts of both breeds but I'll train him up well enough even if he didn't get the best. Now to come up with a name....

Letting it warm up a bit and then I'm gonna head up the mountain and try to test some blades and make some videos. It's be stupid warm here the last few days so hopefully the mountain is clear enough. Tomorrow I'll make some gun videos. Got the new revolver to try out.

Got a new hunting pup. Well I pick him up on the 26th. Black lab beagle mix. Hoping for the best hunting instincts of both breeds but I'll train him up well enough even if he didn't get the best. Now to come up with a name....

Congrats! We'll be looking for some pictures shortly after the 26th.

Camera batteries were all dead so I'l be getting a later start than I hopped, if I get to shoot any video at all today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back