Where's the Shaman buzz?

I would really want one in lc200n. I really love that steel. I also really enjoy the native, as a boat knife. I live off the Columbia/sandy river and fish a lot. The weather is rain/wind 80% of the year. So having a knife that can be wet all day, or even a few days while camping is a big deal for me.

I admit not even having tried H-1, but I’ve never had a problem with s30v or even vg10. Maybe some surface rust after dropping one in wet Atlantic coastal soil and finding it months later! But I am by no means an expert on the subject.

I really love my Shaman and a good friend was so impressed with mine that he bought one for his son for Christmas. Sal and team really did knock this one out of the park.

I will own a shaman but since it will be used for outdoor use I will wait for a s35vn or lc200n sprint

Reactions: Mo2
The blackout version looks good. I'm a fan of carbon fiber and S90V though... I'm gonna hold on a bit on this one. Really looking forward to getting one.

I love my manix2/domino/native5, and it looks like the shaman is very much family.

A Lc200N Shaman would be a dream knife for me. Add in H1 screws and hardware and it’s ready for anything you could throw at it.

I will own a shaman but since it will be used for outdoor use I will wait for a s35vn or lc200n sprint
Doubt they would use either but I'd definitely want one with LC200N and as I said before, m4. Hopefully Sal is reading this.

I have both the PE and picked up the SE shortly after. Great design and a great user. I was a M2/PM2 fan but the Shaman has inched past them. Right now I’m more interested in the 2018 blacked out version from the catalog as it looks great. As far as sprint runs, M390 would be my favorite. Anything but S90V as I just can’t get it to stay sharp enough. I know it’s probably just me and I don’t want to turn this into a blade steel discussion... just saying. ;)

Knifecenter has $181.97 as the new 2018 price for the Shaman (MAP bump plus looks like a $30 MSRP increase, $249 to $279). If you've been waiting, might want to get one before everyone switches to the new prices.

Wow. Glad I got mine when I did. However, as much as I'm loving this blade I wouldn't hesitate to pay 180ish for it.

Back